Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
App Development Project Manager & Business Analyst
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Citi
App Development Project Manager & Business Analyst
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- The position is based in Mississauga, Canada and is heavily focused in Business Analysis such as gathering and documenting business requirements, defining acceptance criteria (in gherkin language) and working with technology leads to determine feasibility and implementation estimates. As such, this role will require technology understanding but also effective communication and people skills to interface with client facing leads and understand and communicate their needs accordingly
- As a Project Manager, this individual will not only be expected to serve as Business Analyst, but also serve in a leadership role, managing the expectations of the client, communicating with various technology leads such as development team and follow standard PM Agile/Iterative methodologies and tools to ensure timely and effective project execution.
- Candidate is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation, and escalating risks in a timely fashion
- Candidate will work independently and is highly self-motivated. Must take ownership and have a passion for delivering quality and efficient solutions in a timely fashion; all while juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Should possess good people management skills and very strong written and oral communication skills
- Should understand that the work environment is a global one with team members in locations such as Canada, USA and India. As such should be able to accommodate hours that extend beyond the traditional 9-5
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources; should have an inquisitive nature to ask questions and challenge what might not appear to be in the best interest of the business
- Initiative – candidates should be capable of picking up tasks and delivering with minimal supervision.
- Agile Mindset - experience in Agile methodologies, tools and disciplines - lead by example mentality
- Analytical Skills – should be able to work with large data set, ask insightful questions and come up with use cases, scenarios and workflows. Not afraid to ask questions and inquisitive in nature
- Hands on experience writing User stories/ Functional Requirements and Acceptance Criteria in Cucumber
- Adaptability to Change – willing to be applied to a variety of tasks within the team, and recognizing the unique challenges that come with being a global team
- Flexibility – capable of progressing on multiple tasks simultaneously, and switching between tasks as priorities change. The emotional stability to manage multiple priorities, assess criticality and manage accordingly
- Team oriented – in line with the challenges of a large global team, as a PM, the expectation is a team oriented mindset who will ensure communication, cooperation and collaboration happening amongst team. A "silo buster" mindset needed
- Motivated – a high performing team requires its members to work hard in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Leadership – ability to motivate team members during most challenging of times, communicate with various functional areas of team (e.g. client facing operations leads, development partners, QA teams, etc), and keep team focus on execution
- Nice to have - People management
- 12+ years of total IT experience. Financial markets product knowledge (Fixed Income Derivatives) which includes knowledge of front-to-back trade flows processing and broad range of investment banking products and trade lifecycles.
- Person should have worked with Capital Markets Operation Areas, financial positions, transactions.
- Strong experience of working as BA in front office/back office function is must
- Experience with Agile and Iterative Project Management tools and methodology
- Strong understanding/background of OTC derivative products and the trade life cycles is must
- Global team engagement and flexible work schedule
- Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E. ) or Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech ) / Master in Technology ( M. Tech) and/or Bachelors/Masters in Finance
- MBA and/or CCBA certified
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting