Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
FC Program Manager - Operations Excellence
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 05
Appliquer avant :mai 05 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Chewy is hiring a Program Manager of Operations Excellence to support our North American fulfillment center network. If you are excited about using big data to drive step function improvement and revolutionize e-commerce fulfillment then this opportunity is for you. Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits, Leadership Development Programs, Rapid career growth potential, and Employee incentives.
What You'll Do
- Lead projects associated with optimization of existing fulfillment centers based on simulation results.
- Participates in the development and implementation of new cost and process initiatives
- Manage multiple optimization projects simultaneously while keeping all stakeholders up to date on findings/results
- Manage optimization scope of work, inputs, assumptions, and validation of all optimization projects.
- Analyze optimization output to determine correlation/causation factors that should be considered for improvement.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading large scale cross functional projects.
- Minimum of 7 years Lean and/or Six Sigma Experience, black belt a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of experience and a proven track record of converting model inputs and outputs into real world solutions.
- Hands on experience in an ecommerce operations environment.
- Process path subject matter expertise in a fast paced direct to consumer fulfillment center
- Experience within an online pharmacy a plus
- Requires good quantitative and analytical skills; this role caters to someone that loves to solve difficult and complex problems.
- Experienced in MS Office applications and SQL is a plus
- Experience with Python, R-Studio and Tableau is preferred.
- Ability to work in both a team environment or independently, and comfortable handling some ambiguity.
- Able to handle a fast-paced, changing environment and workplace
- Able to meet tight deadlines while supporting various projects
- Able to communicate clearly and boil down complex topics into clear problem definitions with data-driven recommendations that drive company-wide decisions. This role should be able to easily communicate to a variety of decision makers at all levels from our associates working on projects and executing product moves up to VPs deciding on large scale projects, investments, and building designs.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA or advanced degree in engineering, or supply chain preferred.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.