Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Digital Initiatives Project Manager
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Description du poste
Position: Digital Initiatives Project Manager
OUR SHARED PURPOSE: BUILDING LASTING BONDS
We are the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment. We have over 2,000 associates working throughout North and South America. Our entrepreneurial spirit helps drive our company's success and extends into our customers' facilities. Learn more about ChemTreat by visiting www.chemtreat.com. We are a part of the Danaher (NYSE: DHR) portfolio of water companies (www.dhwaterquality.com) Together, we are united by a shared purpose: Helping Realize Life’s Potential.
About this role:
We are looking for someone to lead offshore development teams using agile or an agile-hybrid methodology to deliver impactful new features to ChemTreat's open-platform, web-based application called CTVista+.
The Digital Initiatives Project Manager will be part of a fast-paced team and collaborative environment driving growth and innovation! You will have a strong voice in setting the long-term strategy and evolution of the platform, regularly communicating project status to leadership and will help to identify and clear roadblocks.
You will have the opportunity to travel a few times a quarter to interact with our sales team, deliver presentations, and be part of our strategic initiative building out our long-term strategy and evolution of ChemTreat’s reporting platforms.
- Lead offshore development teams using Agile or an Agile-hybrid methodology.
- Manage scrum teams to ensure project deliverables are met (scope and timing).
- Contribute to the testing and verification of user stories to work towards bug-free releases.
- Work with the development teams to ensure successful code migration to the production environment, along with roll-back plans.
- Regularly communicate project status to leadership; help identify and clear roadblocks.
- Create new user stories based on salesperson and customer VOC.
- Help mold the long-term strategy and evolution of ChemTreat’s IoT and reporting platformss
- Identify barriers to achieving platform adoption and work with the team to mitigate them.
- Manage ‘one-off’ short team customer-specific projects to a successful conclusion.
Why you want this job:
- You will help deliver customized water treatment solutions through our web-enabled operations management software CTVista+. This software allows users to access information from their ChemTreat Solutions® controller from virtually anywhere.
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
- As part of Danaher, you can grow your career across four high-impact industries, six continents and more than 20 global operating companies
Are you qualified?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using the Agile development framework to manage offshore teams
- Knowledge of the Industrial Water Treatment industry a plus
Technical, Analytical skills, and business knowledge
- Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership
- Organizational skills; Self-management
- Relentlessly customer focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Creates strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on concurrent initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Experience working in Agile development leading Scrum teams.
- Experience with Kanban boards and associated tools (Trello, Jira).
- Understanding of IoT concepts.
- Experience in working with onshore/offshore teams.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.