Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
HCM Program Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 23
Appliquer avant :mars 27 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Peut être fait à distance
Description du poste
HCM Program Manager
Human Resources | Santa Clara, CA or Remote
Our team is seeking an HCM Program Manager to support the evolving needs of our People organization. This role presents an opportunity to work with the Chegg People department and the end user community to continue improving the systems used by our People organization. Your strong familiarity with Workday core HCM, ATS, LMS, Performance, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking and Expenses modules, strong communications skills and your customer-centric perspective will enable you to deliver powerful tools to continue to move and scale our People programs and organization.
To succeed in this role you should have 8+ years of working experience in implementing/supporting Workday HRMS and other HR Systems. An ability to think critically and outside the box is a must. The opportunity to lead the requirements definition, development, training and implementation of a critical internal system will provide job satisfaction for a highly-motivated individual.
- Participate in the ATS and LMS module implementations.
- Optimize and streamline the existing system functionalities including business process, security, reports, dashboards and other self-service UI experience
- Plan and manage bi-annual Workday release testing related to your modules
- Provide functional and technical support on annual HR projects, including engagement survey, focal process (shared participation knowledge is required), goals and feedback check-in, etc.
- Create or run simple to complicated Workday reports, dashboards and scorecard (including workforce, attrition, diversity, comp, talent, etc.); Partner with HRBPs to define the metrics and provide data-driven insights to the business; Prepare end-user reports or presentations
- Perform bi-annual SOX audit and provide evidence requested by auditors
- Provide functional support to the HR community on HR processes and systems, including creating and rolling out training to end users.
- Familiarity with creating and automating reports for staffing team using multiple inputs.
- 8-10 years of system experience; Workday experience is a must
- Familiarity with other HR systems.
- Strong knowledge of Workday business process, security and advanced reporting
- Demonstrated understanding of Workday integrations, i.e. EIB, Web Service, Core Connector and Studio; Experience with BIRT, and XSLT
- Superior analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective, value-adding solutions
- Fast learner; Ability to work independently but also a proven team player
- Strong technical communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Project management skill is a plus, especially proficiency with SmartSheets or other project management tools.
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more.
Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer