Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
Lima District, Metropolitan Municipality of Lima, Peru | Charles Taylor
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
58 jours | Lima District, Metropolitan Municipality of Lima, Peru | Charles Taylor
Date de début :février 19
Appliquer avant :mars 23 2021
Description du poste
Digital innovation is reshaping the insurance industry - We're making it happen. Charles Taylor InsureTech was established to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions. We don't have a one-size-fits-all approach or prescriptive methodology. We work consultatively with our clients to revitalise their operations, reinvent established processes and implement future-ready solutions that deliver measurable benefit and improve data-driven decision making.
Charles Taylor is a global provider of professional services and technology solutions dedicated to enabling the global insurance market to do its business fundamentally better. Dating back to 1884, Charles Taylor now is currently in more than 120 locations spread across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Charles Taylor believes that it holds a distinctive position in its markets in that it is able to provide professional services and technology solutions in order to support every stage of the insurance lifecycle and every aspect of the insurance operating model. Charles Taylor serves a diversified blue-chip international customer base that includes national and international insurance companies, mutuals, captives, MGAs, Lloyd's syndicates and reinsurers, along with brokers, distributors and corporate insureds.
Charles Taylor has three distinct business areas - Claims Services, InsureTech and Insurance Management.
Charles Taylor was recently acquired by an investment company managed and controlled by Lovell Minnick Partners LLC. Lovell Minnick is a US Private Equity firm that invests in the global financial services industry, including related technology and business services companies, with a focus on helping to build long term value for clients, employees and shareholders. The acquisition will support the continuation of Charles Taylor's successful growth strategy, with a focus on expanding client relationships, broadening specialist capabilities and the range of services and technology solutions, deepening geographic coverage, and reinvesting in quality of service and technology.
For more information, please visit www.charlestaylor.com
In this period of significant growth Charles Taylor is looking for a Project Manager to join a vibrant team. The Project Manager responsibility is first and foremost to secure the delivery in our INSIS implementation projects. The Project Manager will instate rigorous governance, project reporting, resourcing, capacity planning, and risk tracking. The Project Manager will also produce the planning, execution and handover of all projects into BAU in a highly collaborative manner with all project, technical and business stakeholders, according to our implementation methodology and guidelines. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a substantial number of cross-insurance projects ranging from brokering, claims, underwriting and policy administration.
- Deliver high-tech core implementations for our customers throughout Latin America geography
- Manage a team with multiple locations and cultural backgrounds to secure on schedule, on budget, on quality core implementations
- Produce robust governance artefacts including project reporting templates, management information packs (MI), resourcing forecasts,
- Manage scope coverage and deviations,
- Perform as a sponsor of CTI delivery methodology and products
- Work closely with Business Services Director, Technical Services Director and PMO Manager to secure execution efficiency and quality
- Assist management team with the development of Business Cases including ROI. Support Portfolio Prioritisation and Pipeline recommendations. Analyse and identify Project benefits, risks and issues.
- Manage resource capacity planning as per commercial conditions for the Project
- Understand and monitor individual Project Scope and Portfolio Scope. Establish jointly with the PMO Office and understand links between scope and benefits delivery.
- Manage the Project Risk and Issue register. Ensure appropriate Portfolio entries are raised, tracked and actioned. Ensure appropriate information from projects. Provide updates for Governance bodies. Feedback information to Portfolio members.
- Co-ordinate the Pipeline Process for the Project Lifecycle.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate stakeholder workshops to prioritise requirements and issues.
- Co-ordinate project and programme reporting into IT leadership teams and business sponsors with regard to IT projects and programmes of work
- Act as guardian for the Change Delivery Methodology and Project Assurance guidelines. Work to improve understanding and use of structured methodology within the organisation.
- Undertake a Project Assurance role against the defined Change Delivery Methodology and Governance Model
- Contribute to PMO Communication to the wider Portfolio Community
- Contribute to the monthly reporting cycle for all projects and production of the consolidated Portfolio View. Support Governance Group meetings through information preparation, meeting/workshop set up, production of meeting notes and follow up of actions
- Review and continuously improve Project performance and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Proven commercial experience in software engineering, preferably in enterprise-scale applications, using TDD.
- 5+ years' experience in developing applications using PL/SQL and SQL in Oracle 11g/12c environment.
- Sound development experience of packages, triggers, procedures and materialised views.
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, designing databases in Oracle 11g/12c environment.
- Experience to review and tune SQL and PL/SQL code to improve system performance.
- Good understanding of Unix or Windows scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are Oracle certified.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desirable - Insurance industry knowledge.
- Desirable - Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Assess and plan future resource requirements based on projected workflows and the wider needs of the business.
- Support the Practice Director with resource escalations/issues to make decisions on conflicting demands, liaising with other members of the management team; work to understand skill sets and suggest how to improve delivery methodology.
- Manage the day-to-day internal business change plan to grow and scale the business in LATAM; this includes managing the internal projects to implement process improvements across all areas of the business including commercial management, project management, resourcing, workforce planning and post-implementation support.
- Ability to rollout and chair governance forums to assure projects and programmes by defining terms-of-references, meeting inputs and outputs, circulating papers in advance and engaging stakeholders.
- Proven experience in meeting financial forecasting for in-flight projects.
- Experience undertaking project planning to support Portfolio performance.
- Ability to analyse and identify Project financial risks and issues.
- Experience coaching, developing and motivating project and technical resources.
Senior Project Manager who has experience working closely with business stakeholders (internal or external) and the product development team to set priorities, plan releases, and execute to plan within agreed parameters of cost, time, and quality. You will have worked with Agile teams on managing the product backlog, maintaining the roadmap, prioritizing enhancements, establishing timelines, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and partnering with an extended cross-functional team on solution rollout. You will have worked in a matrixed environment and able to influence others to consistently complete assigned work with regards to timeliness, accuracy and thoroughness.
Why join Charles Taylor InsureTech?
The Charles Taylor InsureTech team blends hands-on insurance expertise with fresh thinking from the worlds of technology consulting, financial services, ecommerce and beyond.
As a newly established business which is part of Charles Taylor, we combine the agility of a start up with the security and scale of a corporate. The result is a pragmatic-yet-pioneering approach that we've used to help clients reimagine central market systems, launch self-service digital insurance products, automate regulatory reporting requirements and more.
We are very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of our people recommend Charles Taylor as a place to work. We pride ourselves on having a positive work environment where our people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across our business.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.