Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
At Carvana, we sell cars but we aren’t car salesmen. Our promise is simple: we won’t sell a car to a customer that we wouldn’t sell to our own Mom. Period. To make sure our car’s are in first-rate condition, we’ve built multiple vehicle Reconditioning Centers around the country, where our cars are inspected, perfected, and photographed before reaching the Carvana website. Using our Carvana Certified 150-point inspection process, we’re able to verify that every vehicle meets our rigorous mechanical and cosmetic standards.
We strive to provide only the highest quality vehicles to our customers in our mission to deliver a no-hassle, better car buying experience. We are actively looking for passionate and talented individuals who can help us deliver on that promise.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our team? Keep reading below to see what we’re looking for!
About The Team And Position
Carvana is seeking an experienced Project Manager to drive the successful execution of initiatives spanning across our Inspection Center organization. The Project Manager will have the unique opportunity to implement the best-fit project management practices and methodologies across the Inspection Center organization with the goal of driving success in executing project operations associated with the organization's top initiatives.
We are seeking a driven and organized individual who has the ability to successfully execute in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leverage experience to lead multiple high-priority initiatives and projects by successfully collaborating, communicating and prioritizing across essential stakeholders to ensure goals are achieved
- Train and coach teams on project management methodologies, processes and applications (e.g. Wrike)
- Successfully execute full-cycle project management duties to meet project goals within given constraints (define goal, scope, deliverables, resources, budget and timeline; planning, monitoring and controlling during execution and finally, closing)
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks in the project management software system (permissions management, user management, and structure management)
- Effectively work through areas of ambiguity and complexity by demonstrating the initiative to execute to best meet our business needs; this role demands the ability to plan, navigate, and execute projects of varying complexity, timelines, and scope simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Utilize knowledge of the business and the Inspection Center organization to support viable and lasting project management methodologies, frameworks and solutions across the organization
- Develop analytical frameworks, present models, drive analysis, and uncover insights on projects to inform operational decisions and provide direction to senior management
- Maintain focus on executing project plans within time and resource constraints by successfully mitigating risk throughout the project life cycle
- Identify operational weaknesses and risks, and help innovate or improve processes
- Take a proactive approach to identify operational weaknesses and risks, and help innovate or improve processes
- Leverage business acumen to effectively prioritize initiatives; always considering the impact to Carvana
- Build strong relationships and work cross-functionally (internally and externally) with the necessary partners to support project initiatives
- Effectively partner with stakeholders to determine the needs of their departments from a Project Management standpoint to define project requirements, project plans and project status reports and create/deliver communication plans to leadership; build, maintain, and communicate portfolio and/or project performance and progress across Inspection Center platform and stakeholders
- Coach and lead others on project management best practices, strategic thinking, and prioritization
- Other duties as assigned
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required and a minimum of 5 years working experience in Project Management (preferably in a fast-paced, production environment)
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams through Initiation, Design, Planning, Execution and Close phases for large-scale, complex and ambiguous initiatives
- Experience working across different business units (specifically HR, IT/technology, construction, engineering, procurement, operations) to communicate project vision, develop plans and drive change
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to drive excellence and meet high standards
- Fast learner with the ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize, and multi-task in an analytical and organized manner
- Ability to take an entrepreneurial approach to project management and commitment to team support
- Ability to learn quickly, transfer knowledge and provide valuable and actionable feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to operate at a high level in a dynamic, collaborative, goal-oriented and ever-changing production environment
- Must promote the company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients, and business partners
- Must be willing to travel when necessary (up to 10% of the time)
It would be great if you also had
- PMP Certification or proven experience with project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Lean)
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experience leading and driving organizational change
- Superior interpersonal skills, ability to interface with a variety of personalities with professionalism
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Experience utilizing, performing administrative tasks, and training others on project management software
The Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager, Inspection Center, Strategy and Planning and will be a salaried, full-time position based in Phoenix, AZ. Travel will be required approximately 10% of the time.
What We’ll Offer In Return
- Full-Time Position with a competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy, both physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A clean driving record with no more than two moving violations or DUI’s in the last three years
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.