Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Entitlements Project Manager, Retail
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Entitlements Project Manager
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we are not salespeople. We have made it our mission to create a hassle-free way for people to buy and sell cars. We saw a huge problem with how much of a headache it is to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to put customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we have built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that saves our customers time and money. Customers can search through thousands of vehicles online, see full 360-degree views of both the interior and exterior of the vehicles before deciding to go through the purchasing process.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
About The Team And Position
Carvana’s Retail Development department is known for its team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, mentor and train others, and assume additional responsibilities as needed while juggling multiple projects. Don’t forget to bring your personality! Our strength is in our diversity of perspectives and opinions.
The Entitlements Project Manager will report to Carvana’s Senior Project Manager of Retail Development and will manage the entitlement process for numerous projects in order to meet our quick expansion needs. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in real estate development and entitlements and must possess superior organizational and communication skills. In return, you will see your efforts and insights have an immediate, tangible impact in a rapidly growing company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engaging project consultants and negotiating required service contracts.
- Managing a team of consultants, consisting of the project’s architect of record, land use counsel, civil engineer, geotechnical engineer, etc.
- Comprehensive management, coordination, and review of due diligence documentation including Phase I ESAs, geotechnical reports, wetland delineations, surveys, plats, as-builts, etc.
- Preparing preliminary schedules for entitlements and coordination of permit application submittals to all agencies having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Processing land use and environmental applications and permits for approval, i.e. planned developments, rezones, parcel maps, development agreements, design reviews, general plan amendments, and variances.
- Attending and presenting at pre-application meetings, neighborhood associations meetings, and public hearings.
- Overseeing the preparation and production of site plans, civil plans, landscape plans, grading plans, site investigation reports, and construction documents necessary to secure Grading and Building Permit approvals as well as all other necessary permits that may be required by the AHJ.
- Negotiating agency agreements and managing economic incentives.
- Preparing and managing the development budgets and timelines for numerous projects simultaneously.
- Developing and managing relationships with property owners, landlords, municipal staff, officials and utility providers.
- Understanding and clearly communicating the needs of different jurisdictions to internal and external stakeholders at Carvana.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in commercial real estate development, previous Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience in leading consultant teams and collaborating with internal partners in the creation of new designs (particularly site designs) the preparation and execution of accurate project schedules, and the management of the application process.
- Keen understanding of the commercial land development process.
- Ability to read and understand complex zoning codes, general plans, specific plans, overlays, and technical reports.
- Intricate understanding of the key decision drivers in project approvals both internal and external.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of jurisdictional bureaucratic processes and a proven ability to negotiate optimal outcomes in terms of design, schedule, and budget.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Ability to operate at a high level in a dynamic, collaborative, goal-oriented and ever-changing corporate environment.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
- AICP Certification Preferred
What We’ll Offer In Return
- Full-Time Salary Position.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent upon passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.