Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :décembre 29
Appliquer avant :janvier 30 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
With several exciting projects in Hamilton and Burlington, we are looking for an experienced individual for the position of Project Manager. The successful candidate will be proactive, intuitive, analytical, detail-oriented, possess a strong technical aptitude, and is able to solve problems to keep projects on track and maintain profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the flow of the project from start to finish, handling design management, schedule, budget, cost forecasting, overall quality and delivery of each project.
- Effectively communicating with internal colleagues and external clients, vendors, trades, consultants and governing officials
- Schedule meetings with site staff and trades at project start-up and throughout construction.
- Coordinating all administrative aspects of the construction team.
- Developing contracts and negotiating revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with consultants and trades.
- Reviewing the requirements for change notices and approvals
- Assess requirements for company building practices and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Planning and preparing schedules while monitoring progress against established schedules
- Preparing progress reports, issue progress schedules to clients and process invoices.
- Building, developing and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project and conducting post project reviews.
- Daily interaction with CGH site staff
- Conducting regular on-site inspections to ensure construction activities are meeting standards and schedule and provide recommendations for improvements as required
- Assist to obtain permits, easements, and deposits
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines and creation & updating of the construction schedule.
- Ability to effectively communicate with owners, trades, and consultants
- Education level – Post Secondary an asset
- Experience – at least 10 + years’ experience working as a Project Manager on construction projects.
- Specific skills – strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office & Project Management Software.
- Personal characteristics – superior communication and interpersonal skills dealing with a wide range of individuals.
If you are interested in joining an exciting, fast-paced construction management team, please forward your resume and salary expectations.