Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Product Manager
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Carestream Health is seeking Digital Medical Sr. Product Managers and Sr. Product Marketing Managers expanding business and products globally. If you have the experience below and want to be part of an exciting and fast paced company, please apply to www.carestream.com. Our goal is to hire the right team players in the next 60 days.
The Product Line Manager (PLM) is a global position with full business responsibility, from the development of roadmap strategies through the delivery of business results. The PLM for C-Arms will manage the requirements for Carestream’s C-Arm solutions including evaluating organic and inorganic options, working with the regions to understanding market needs/addressable markets, developing strategies/pricing and managing the full product life cycle from commercialization, launching to eventual product discontinuance. The PLM will work with a broad network of Carestream colleagues worldwide covering all disciplines and all locations. It is expected that the PLM will:
- Make priority decisions on key product/portfolio attributes (features, cost, quality, and time to market)
- Lead cross-functional teams consisting of development, quality assurance, marketing, manufacturing, sales and service.
- Coordinate input from global teams across different geographic areas worldwide.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, as well as customers to understand and anticipate their needs – both obvious and subtle.
- Identify C-Arm (and fluoroscopy) market trends, customer needs, addressable markets and industry competition.
- Develop competitive intelligence on products features & functions.
- Develop competitive landscape and product positioning.
- Develop strategic roadmaps with competitive features, specification and cost.
- Perform total cost of ownership analysis and optimize solutions to meet market needs.
- Develop business cases for new and follow-on products and/or components.
- Document and communicate current state of the business and future visions of market participation.
- Work with R&D team or key external partners to capture customer voice in product development to meet customer or competition needs and quality target etc.
- Create customer requirements documents for all products/components outlined on the roadmap.
- Make priority decisions and trade-off decisions when commercializing new products.
- Work with regional business managers to develop product Go To Market (GTM) strategies and plans including product pricing strategy and direct vs. indirect channel strategy.
- Launch new products/solutions to the market to reach business objectives.
- Manage product/solution discontinuance as part of the product life cycle management.
- Conduct management reviews and provide timely communication of commercialization activities.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advance degree a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience defining and developing solutions for the C-Arm market required.
- 2-3 years in clinical applications, service, marketing and/or selling C-Arm imaging equipment solutions required.
- Working knowledge of related technologies (fluoroscopy, radiology, medical imaging equipment) and their components, 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Work in both the Rochester Corporate Offices and your home office. Travel as required.
Desired Relevant Experience [Proven experience for the specific position, such as years of relevant work experience, etc.]
- Working knowledge on the C-Arm competitive landscape including, competitive players in key countries, business models/pricing and key product features /components.
- Working experience in C-Arm industry including engineering, marketing or manufacturing functions.
- Experience making priority decisions on key product/portfolio attributes (features, manufacturing cost, quality, time to market, integration timelines.
- International sales/service/marketing experience preferred, with demonstrated ability to coordinate input from regional teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams.
Skills & Competencies [Technical, leadership, and communication skills]
- Ability to create a winning strategy by thorough analysis of internal capabilities, system requirements, and market needs.
- Understanding of target customer (both end user and channel partner) purchase decision-making process.
- Effective communication/presentation skills – written and verbal (with all levels of the organization, across multiple regions/cultures).
- Ability to work with senior management and develop strong interpersonal relationships across businesses and regions.
- Business process oriented.
- Proactive, self-organized/directed, independent.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream is an equal opportunity organization.We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
https://careers.carestream.com/job/Rochester-Sr_-Product-Manager-NY-14602/716447400/ REQ 1027