Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program Manager, Card Tech
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :février 17
Appliquer avant :mars 21 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Description du poste
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Program Manager, Card Tech
As a Program Manager, you will deliver and operate large, complex technology programs within Card Technology. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results in support of business growth and goals. You will take on important and exciting responsibilities from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements.
- Manage large, complex, Information Technology programs to deliver, enhance, and operate solutions and drive integration.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders within the Tech and LOB space; leverage relationships to drive resolution of issues and addressing impediments
- Interface with senior leaders within the organization to achieve desired outcomes
- Collaboratively work with multiple teams including Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Cyber/Security, Infrastructure teams across the organization to achieve desired outcomes
- Prioritize work based on established success criteria and timeframes
- Provide technical leadership and direction during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
- Define and execute against strategic delivery roadmaps and actively manage schedules, technology risks, dependencies, and impediments
- Motivate teams to solve problems and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that's geographically dispersed
- Handle multiple responsibilities in an unstructured environment where you are empowered to make a difference
- Support the creation of work breakdown structures and project roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop multifaceted solutions
- Provide exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Provide excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- At least 5 years of Project, Program, or Process Management experience
- At least 2 years of experience supporting technology initiatives and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of Project, Program, or Process Management experience
- 2+ years of IT experience
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of experience with AWS
- 1+ years of people management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.