Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 19 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Do you have a passion for technology paired with a drive to be customer facing? Do you enjoy solving highly technical problems? Do you enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same as the previous one?
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
Located at our Minneapolis HQ or remote, the Project Manager takes ownership of the implementation projects for the products offered in our portfolio. The Project Manager is on the front line with our customers and has overall responsibility for the planning, resourcing, and execution of the project. The Project Manager is a detail-oriented, self-starter who looks beyond their own assigned tasks to make sure the overall goals and requirements of the project are being met.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Drive cross-functional team to define and adhere to the overall project schedule
- Creation of project plan including tasks, milestones and resources
- Monitoring/reporting progress based on data analysis and risk assessment
- Drive project-related activities, including tracking task fulfillment, resource scheduling, project meetings and project documentation
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and shortened time frames
- Superior problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Good negotiator, positive attitude, self-starter
- Provide process leadership on all phases of the project life cycle
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- B.A., B.S. or equivalent experience required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the software industry preferred
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- PMP certification a plus, but not required