Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program Manager (Remote)
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Join us as our Change Management Program Manager (Remote)
Join BBH as a Change Management Program Manager and be responsible for a global team of Project Managers and Business Analysts supporting a portfolio of projects impacting a product line or discipline. This is a remote opportunity available in the Buffalo, Charlotte, Nashville or Pittsburgh area; team oversight and additional job responsibilities will be conducted in a virtual environment and may require occasional travel.
In this role you will act as a trusted advisor to product owners (Division Executives) and project sponsors to help define their investment strategy and build business cases for funding. The Program Manager manages the portfolio of technology investments, working with sponsors, stakeholders and systems teams to define project scope and key deliverables. You will be responsible for ensuring that all projects within the portfolio are executed on scope, on schedule and on budget, and within best practices and standards.
Additionally, you will be involved in divisional activities including budgeting, staffing decisions, strategic planning and communications with project sponsors, product owners and BBH senior management. You will act as a mentor to Project Managers and Business Analysts to build and develop a strong team and generate a growth and succession plan. Given the remote nature of the role, occasional travel may be required to fulfill pertinent in person management and/or project related duties.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need demonstrated virtual leadership and change management, a strong track-record of effective collaboration and a results-oriented attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
- Display a comprehensive understanding of the Division’s overall suite of services, operating platform, business strategy, vision and priorities by identifying gaps, driving change, and influencing project related decisions to achieve project goals and delivery of desired results.
- Anticipate the project sponsor’s needs and demonstrate thought leadership that has a material impact on a project outcomes and success.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of BBH client strategy and needs by identifying, driving, and executing project related opportunities to improve upon products for an overall enhancement of the BBH client experience (external clients)
- Oversee the project teams and various business units in defining scope, planning, budgeting and controlling all project tasks, resources and deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project members and stakeholders
- Know the status of all projects being managed by his/her team and ensure issues are properly assigned and resolved.
- Identify and manage business and analyst resources to successfully execute the project plan.
- Work effectively with other Senior Managers to ensure all projects are prioritized and divisional resources are properly allocated to projects.
- Ensure projects are effectively managed by Project Leads; assist in resolution of the critical issues that may derail a project, provide solutions
- Assess staffing resources and allocate properly to support project timelines and priorities.
- Manage portfolio budget, overseeing budget constraints, tracking project costs and analyzing ROI.
- Lead post project reviews and oversee documentation of lessons learned
Leadership And Talent Development
- Identify an implement process improvements to continually improve the productivity and quality of the division
- Manage divisional resources across projects.
- Mentor Project Analysts, Senior Project Analysts, and Project Leads within the division.
- Hire, train and retain top level talent.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years related work experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience - managing remote is a plus
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles, tools and techniques including business case development, ROI analysis, planning and issues management
- Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills; tactics and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with all audiences
- Demonstrated leadership, change management skills
- Experience developing diverse, high performing talent to build strong teams
- Effectively manages internal and external resources, including vendors
- PMP certification a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.Full timeNashville