Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Prin, Proj Mgr
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Bank of New York Mellon powers success across the financial world for individuals and institutions through unique insights, thinking and actions.
Businesses, communities and global economies rely on us because we prioritize client experience, collaboration, innovation and resilience. As the “bank of banks,” our unique perspective, informed by one of the largest datasets in the world, powers the financial industry. At BNY Mellon, we understand the best way to succeed at anything is to Consider Everything.
BNY Mellon is in 35 countries, with $41.1 trillion assets under custody and/or administration and $2.2 trillion assets under management as of EOY 2020.
We seek hires that will excel in our culture where we put our clients first, trust our teammates, welcome feedback, and run high performance teams because we play as one. Our team welcomes an entrepreneurial spirit that has the capacity to grow and share their expertise in finance technology and operations.
The Greenfield/GTSE Transformation Execution role is a critical function driving complex, enterprise initiatives. This position is accountable for planning, driving, and delivery of major enterprise initiatives. We partner across technology and operations, as well as subject matter experts and Line of Business leads within BNY Mellon. A successful candidate will be confident, outcome focused, ambitious and assertive with the ability to lead and influence diverse teams. They will champion a strong delivery methodology and work collaboratively with key partners internally.
- Transformation Execution Leads will manage a wide array of activities associated with enterprise wide transformation initiatives to ensure their completion on time, within budget and to client specifications.
- Defines and manages the lifecycle from initiation through to closure.
- Develop or enhance in-house repeatable processes that accelerate transformation initiatives and ensure timely communication of changes.
- Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies.
- Measures and monitors execution performance
- Secures, leads, motivates and inspires the internal & external resources required to deliver the program.
- Establishes transformation initiative governance (e.g. sponsors, approvers, stakeholders).
- May have formal management responsibility for team members.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Has regular contact among peers within the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives and lead strategic projects as needs arise.
- Ability to work in changing , ambiguous situations , shift priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple Priorities
- Appropriately assesses risk and cross-enterprise dependencies when business decisions are made
Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization). Defines and manages the lifecycle from project initiation through to program closure. Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies. Measures and monitors program actuals, forecasts and budgets and updates plans with accurate, up-to-date information in a timely manner. Follows financial standards & processes (e.g. monthly external revenue accruals, software capitalization, procurement & external payments). Reports financial information and status to the required executive level through steering committees. Secures, leads, motivates and inspires the internal & external resources required to deliver the program. Establishes the program s governance (e.g. sponsors, approvers, stakeholders). Manages Program Office Resources. May have formal management responsibility for Program Team members. Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Has regular contact among peers within the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations. Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy. Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial 10 - 12 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 96371
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Strategic Execution-HR17708
Requisition Number: 2101521