Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Agile Scrum Master/Product Specialist
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Who We Are
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon Is a Leader In The World Of Investment Services And Investment Management, And Our Businesses Support The Full Range Of Stakeholders Of The Financial System Including
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world’s leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world’s largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
What We Do
As an Agile Scrum master/Product Specialist, you will join the Sumday team within BNY Mellon to support our product design and development group. Sumday is a program administrator and online investment management platform for state sponsored savings plans such as ABLE accounts, 529 plans, and Secure Choice retirement savings programs. Sumday provides an end-to-end solution for individual end-users, investment advisors, and plan sponsors. Additionally, Sumday supports our managed plans by providing online branding and marketing collateral coordination and support.
This Agile Scrum master/Product Specialist role is a full-time position that reports to the Head of Product Management. You will be working in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast paced environment. All of our web app experiences are responsive and require ADA Accessibility compliance.
You will be responsible for ensuring product success, driving timely feedback and consensus, and supporting the full product development lifecycle across multiple groups (Subaccounting, Custody fund trading, Call Center, Outreach, Compliance / Audit / Risk / Legal) within the bank and with our partners.
You will work closely with business analysts, developers, QA, product managers, product owners, and client relationship managers to ensure product quality while driving towards timely delivery, milestones and the roadmap. As an Agile PM, you will estimate, plan, document, coordinate activities, and mitigate risk. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Manage the day-to-day of the application and team by monitoring and tracking the product development lifecycle, tasks and timeline
- Manage and facilitate stakeholder and internal meetings including sprint planning, grooming, stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, and ad-hoc meetings when needed
- Create and maintain product collaboration spaces and repositories, and project artifacts as needed, as well as craft status reports and meeting notes
- Build and maintain project plans, including tasks, durations, work effort, dependencies, planning assumptions, potential risks, and deliverables and releases
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and share information to necessary parties and follow up when necessary while facilitating communication between teams
- Proactive at removing blockers and facilitating communication to remove blockers
Supports product team in managing client relationships and preparing for client and internal meetings
- Ensures products are delivered and feature sets released according to schedule, while being flexible to accommodate issues, new requirements, or client requests
- Balance the need to be flexible and adapt to shifting priorities while still moving the pieces forward
- An ability to motivate, support and understand the team. Easily work with everyone from visual designers to tech developers to business analysts
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, and creatively solve problems with a positive, professional demeanor.
- Proven experience in the project management role (3-5 years) for a software development team, or a large-scale interactive product from conception to design to development and release
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, prioritize tasks, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run team meetings
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70238
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Investor Solutions LOB-HR08405
Requisition Number: 2103661