Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Bluecore is seeking an innovative and results oriented Technical Program Manager to join our Technical Services team. In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team to build out intelligence personalization workflows, while scaling the platform through various data integrations to meet increasing customer demand. We are pioneering ways in which retail marketers discover their best customers and keep them for life. This is a great opportunity to manage the execution of projects that will drive innovative AI-driven technology that works seamlessly across billions of events, and enable both top line and bottom line impact to the business.
The successful candidate will facilitate the role of an Agile Program Manager and be responsible for driving Agile thinking and coaching, as well as interfacing with our most key and enterprise clients. The candidate will have a successful track record of being able to drive dependencies between different teams and execution methodologies, and being able to provide leadership on program management process in the organization. Come build with us!
- Understand the needs and goals of future and existing customers, and use that to introduce Bluecore’s products and technical services
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Drive and own responsibilities of Scrum Master for multiple software development teams
- Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate meetings and communication between Sales, Customer Success, Product Management and R&D stakeholders ensuring the appropriate priority of tasks
- Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment and tracking
- Create, manage and publish team metrics and reporting enabling proper visibility and transparency between development teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage interdependencies between projects
- Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk
- Grow Agile maturity within development team members, as well as product owners, scaling best practices
- Take initiative in identifying growth and scale opportunities, from both a technical and operational standpoint
- 4+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex SaaS technical projects across multiple cross-functional teams as a Program Manager, Project Manager or ScrumMaster
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: technical fields, computer science, coding bootcamp or significant technical experience is a plus
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as SCRUM, Kanban, or SAFe
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools (Jira is used extensively as the primary work allocation tool, as well as performance tracking in Salesforce, Looker and Excel)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics
- Demonstrated experience implementing workflow best practices and frameworks across functional groups
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- MBA is a plus
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.