Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :juin 26
Appliquer avant :août 27 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you interested in joining a winning team for an employer of choice? Our client company offers unparalleled quality, service to their clients, and a meaningful work experience for each member of their team. They place a high value on producing quality results for their customers. We are currently seeking a Project Manager in the San Antonio area who has a strong background in industrial projects. The ideal candidate will thrive on our client’s camaraderie, sense of community and supportive environment that is the key force to their success. This, in turn, creates excellent opportunities for employees with a desire for personal growth.
ALL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Project Manager is an essential position in terms of achieving company goals. This individual plays a key role in establishing and maintaining sound relationships with clients, strategic partners such as architects, subcontractors and others. The person in this role is charged with balancing project deadlines and costs with customer expectations of schedule, quality and budget. This position is responsible for developing a clear, complete understanding of project scope by reviewing plans, documents and estimates. In addition, this position is accountable for creating a sound project completion plan - establishing priorities, scheduling activities, developing clear benchmarks and assigning responsibilities to ensure uninterrupted forward progress on the construction project. Our Project Managers typically partner with a Field Superintendent on projects, forming a well-coordinated building effort. Project Managers are expected to make full use of technology in a manner that maximizes efficient processes, cash flow, client billing and the management of project financials. Project types include industrial construction, big box and tilt wall .
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to seven years experience in the construction field, providing a thorough understanding of the construction process, and including five years in a management or supervisory position.
- Demonstrated success in construction markets noted above.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex customer relationships.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and promptly address issues that impact performance in risk, financials or timing of project delivery.
- Ability to independently translate project goals into operational practices and be able to communicate this to other project/team members. .
- Demonstrated ability to expeditiously read & interpret construction drawings, plans & specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and subcontractors as well as with clients and design professionals.
- Demonstrated high level of competence in computer applications (MS Project, Timberline, and MS Office)
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction financials and financial risk and the ability to translate this knowledge onto the jobsite.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
$80K – 110K DOE
For more information for this position please forward your resume.
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.