Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr. Project Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | BERHNARD
Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager
246 jours | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | BERHNARD
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 17 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Primary Purpose: The primary purpose of the Senior Project Manager is to oversee all aspects of multiple projects or large project and is responsible for managing the project costs, field labor, subcontractors and delivering a quality, safe and on time project, under budget, exceeding customer’s expectations. First Line ownership/accountability/responsibility of the project(s) with no excuses. The Senior Project Manager maintains and act in accordance with the BMCC Core Values and to lead by example.
Principal Duties And Accountabilities
- Champion of project safety. Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations and employee involvement.
- Total responsibility of executing a project through the project life cycle.
- Provide key leadership and responsibility for planning and managing the installation of HVAC and Plumbing that meet code & project requirements, under budget and on time installation.
- Ensure compliance with state, local, and federal legal requirements and operates the project office with the highest business ethics. Ensure the quality of work to corporate standards and project requirements.
- Conduct and document operational project meetings (Hand-Off Meeting, Kick-Off Meeting, etc.) with appropriate parties and in timely manner.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawings, specification and estimate.
- Perform project set up, job costing system with labor, material, other and subcontract cost codes. Submit to business unit operations manager for approval.
- Conduct monthly reports and cost reviews, capturing deviations from plan or schedule early and keep all project team members, business unit operations manager and business unit manager informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Meet or exceed all financial budgets and labor productivity goals.
- Drive cash flow by establishing front loaded schedule of values, timely & accurate billing, collection of payment and cash management of subs. Responsible for obtaining and coordinating appropriate lien waivers, state notifications and tax documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating and quality assurance of project detail drawings.
- Estimate change orders and submit to business unit operations manager (business unit manager) approval prior to submitting to customer. Business unit operations manager (business unit manager) to review with corporate as required per playing field document.
- Daily project requirement include but not limited to: attend jobsites meetings, schedule deliveries, perform project site documentation, review jobsite labor reports with supervision, tool/equipment rental requisition, coordinate job progress, material and consumables requisitions, preparation and tracking of request for information, assist supervision with permitting and inspections, approve vendor/sub invoices, status reports, monthly billings and collections.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general contractor, subcontractors, vendors and owner, assuring customer satisfaction with a “can do attitude”.
- Monitor status of Risk Management, including ensuring proper Notice to Proceed, C.O.’s, contracts, Certificate of Insurance and Bonds. Accountable for productivity, safety and theft.
- Identify and develop field personnel including workers, foreman and superintendent.
- Verification of quality, accuracy, delivery and installation of fabrication and equipment, assuring product meets project plans, specifications and local code requirements.
- Finalize O&M and start-up manuals.
- Coordinate Start-up and commissioning process.
- Call for final inspection certificate.
- Work with supervision to complete punch list and prepare As-Builts drawings.
- Prepare and send Customer Warranty Letter.
- Conduct Owner Orientation as required.
- Collect payments and retainage, close project financials and file& store documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 4 Yr Degree in Construction Management OR applicable field work experience in HVAC and Plumbing
- Minimum 10 yrs verifiable Project Management experience working for a mechanical subcontractor in the areas of commercial HVAC and Plumbing.
- Must have verifiable experience in LARGE ($25M+) heavy commercial construction including high rise hotels, office buildings, hospitals, schools, prisons, etc.
Bernhard is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is Bernhard’s policy to recruit, test, hire, promote, transfer, compensate, train, grant leave, and terminate based on merit and business needs, and without regard to race, creed, age, color, ancestry/national origin, sex, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, religion, sexual orientation/sexual identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
To staffing/placement agencies: We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and placement agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to an employee of Bernhard LLC or its operating companies) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and Bernhard, LLC (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with a requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Company, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
If you are an agency and would like to be considered for partnership with Bernhard, LLC please send your company’s information by clicking APPLY button.