Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Scrum Master - 274457
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :mars 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Within Bell Network Technology, the Wireless Messaging team is responsible for the development & support of Bell’s wireless messaging services, including but not limited to SMS, MMS, Voicemail & RCS. The team is made up of very talented software developers, DevOps engineers, scrum masters and coaches. We are on a journey to transform how Bell delivers the best messaging experience to our customers. We are transforming our messaging applications and infrastructure with the latest technology stacks (Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Java, Terraform, Ansible…etc.).
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative team.
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams with a focus on promoting Agile values and practices as well as a culture of continuous improvement
- Facilitate team ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, planning, reviews, retrospectives & development workshops
- Work closely with team to ensure user stories in the backlog are "development-ready" and that deliverables and timeframes are consistent with business priorities
- Track iteration status and resolve impediments or blocked user-stories
- Contribute to planning, project scheduling and release management
- Facilitate meetings and cross-team coordination to resolve dependencies, manage expectations and achieve alignment with stakeholders
- Creates new ideas with the team to improve performance and productivity
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities
- Facilitates data-driven team analysis of metrics to identify trends and perform experiments for continuous improvement
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master delivering high quality software using Agile methodologies
- Experience in using Agile techniques (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous
- Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games) and other approaches (XP, Kanban & Design Thinking)
- Strong problem-solving, verbal & written communication and facilitation skills
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new things
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Position Type: Management
- Job Status: Regular Term - Full Time
- Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
- Application Deadline: 03/26/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.