Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bell
Technologie de l'information
81 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | Bell
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Req Id: 274433
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers. We are seeking an agile, self-motivated high performer to join our Performance Management and Recognition Team.
The successful candidate will manage performance management and recognition initiatives critical to the strategic vision and productivity growth for Field Services. It is an amazing opportunity to transform recognition & performance to influence a team of 13,000 and have full ownership of critical projects including, but not limited to strategy, road map, customer experience, design and delivery, and program management.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Performance Management and Recognition, the candidate will join a team of dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated individuals and get high visibility at a peer and leadership level. From ideation to delivery, the candidate will focus on driving a culture of high performance, quality, and pride. This will require coordination with cross-functional teams through the development model, supporting analytics and partner alignment, and continuous assessments for opportunities to build efficient, innovative support programs aimed at maximizing performance across Field Services.
Job Duties / Accountabilities
- Develop scope, manage the planning, implementation and delivery of projects end-to-end
- Manage project teams to deliver project scope on-time and budget
- Provide required project documentation to sponsor, executives and project team members, including: Project status, scope definition, detailed project management plans with schedule of key milestones, issue logs, budget tracking reports, weekly status reports and risk assessments/contingency plans
- Gather and document detailed requirements for solutions/ new applications and get buy-in from all teams
- Develop recommendations to streamline / automate current processes
- Build compelling and strategic executive level presentations and communications to drive buy-in and alignment across business units and stakeholders
- Coordinate integrated teams comprising of development, delivery, operations, technical and functional partners
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies
- University degree in a business discipline
- 3 - 5 years experience in a management role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA programming a plus) and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis tools like SAS, SQL, Python, R, Tableau or Microsoft Power BI deemed an asset
- Project Management Certificate (PMP or PMC) an asset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information and make fact-based recommendations
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in leading large cross-functional teams towards one end goal
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 02/10/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.