Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Supply Chain Program Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | BAE Systems, Inc.
Supply Chain Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Aerospacial et défence
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 27
Appliquer avant :avril 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Aerospacial et défence, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
BAE Systems has opportunities available now for Supply Chain Program Managers (SCPM) in support of the Combat Mission System (CMS) business area within the Platform and Services (P&S) sector. In this role, the SCPM will serve as a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills. Directly accountable for ensuring overall supplier performance. A self-starter, the SCPM will develop and strive to achieve organizational and program objectives, while interfacing with all levels of internal management, including supplier management. Leads program supply chain activities and acts as a liaison between the Program Manager(s), other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. Responsible for the development, coordination, and execution of all program material strategies, supply chain objectives, and enterprise objectives. Works closely with Engineering, Quality, and Operations to create common schedules based on Material Requirements Planning. Responsibilities span from the front end of the business Supply Chain activities through contract closure. The SCPM uses their influence for impact upon the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program team.
- Risk and Opportunity management;
- Provide briefings in customer forums;
- Develop and execute supply chain strategies and plans;
- Create, manage, and execute material program strategies and the material program plans;
- Provide comprehensive Supply Chain support for Proposal activities and ensure compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable;
- Take overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues (as applicable), strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Develop and lead supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and basis of estimates.
- Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives.
- Identify and develop opportunities for small business participation.
- Monitor and pro-actively address performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Develop and track budgets, targets, initiate and maintain accurate sales forecasts, short-range material EACs.
- Collaborate with other programs to maximize efficiency of program execution.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and eight (8) years of work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or another relevant function.
- Knowledgeable in supply chain fundamentals, including expediting.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to prepare and lead presentations and briefs.
- Highly effective communicator able to listen, negotiate, persuade, and disseminate information collaboratively with internal/external customers and supply chain partners and via cross-functional teams.
- Computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
- Organization and prioritizing skills.
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- Able to support from either Minneapolis, MN or Louisville, KY. Alternatively, positions can be supported from York, PA or Anniston, AL or Sterling Heights, MI or Aiken, SC. Though some telecommuting work is possible, these positions require support in-person from one of these listed BAE Systems locations.
- Ability to support travel of up to 25%.* International travel may be required.
NOTE: Travel is currently not expected due to the current COVID environment.
Preferred Background But Not Required
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Advanced degree (i.e. masters in Supply Chain);
- PMP certification;
- Leading/influencing cross-functional team;
- Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts;
- Supporting proposal efforts;
- Implementing continuous improvement, Six Sigma or Lean methodologies/principals;
- Experience within a DoD environment;
- Knowledge in FAR/DFARs.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair...just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.