Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Network Project Manager
Piscataway, New Jersey, United States | Avesta Computer Services
Network Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 15
Appliquer avant :juin 15 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Job Title - Network Project Manager
Location –Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Duration – Contract
Rate - W2 - $480 daily
· Create & maintain detailed project schedule
· Manage equipment orders, staging & inventory
· Conduct weekly meetings, and document via weekly Status Reports that include the following content: Team Accomplishments, Agenda, Key Point / Minutes from Last Meeting, 2 week Look-Ahead, Actions, Red/Amber/Green Issue Tracking Summary, Network Change Request Summary
· Provide detailed and timely regular and ad-hoc updates to management
· Ensure timely and accurate publication of all project deliverables owed by Deployment Engineers
· Manage project delivery
· Escalate project issues to management
· Support project closure activities
· Work with Deployment and Firewall Engineers in creating, and participate actively in the creation of, the following mandatory network deliverables.
· Act as primary liaison between implementation team and internal groups including IT Facilities, Application Connectivity, UNIX / Wintel when necessary, business /client and peer resources. and external groups including collocation providers and any 3rd party equipment staging partners
· Coordinate appropriate updates with NMS Team as devices are productionized and ensure all network devices are properly inventoried in data base when required.
· Secure appropriate signoff for all deliverables produced or updated during a project
· Oversee and manage day to day activities of firewall Engineers and deployment staff
· Ensure all networking systems are delivered based upon internal network standards
· Ensure compliance with Client’s standard network deployment practices during implementation
· Create, or work with Deployment Engineers and firewall engineers to create Change Requests.
· Secure approval for change requests.
· Attend weekly change control meetings to present, or support presentation by Deployment Engineers, and leads across network changes
· Host testing bridge conference calls for any changes involving disruption to service or activities
· Coordinate next business day support for changes
· Issue notifications for all change events
· Turn-over all documentation created or updated during this project to Operations team.
Required – Technical
Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing network implementation projects
Background in the financial services industry
Aptitude for managing technical staff in a dynamic matrix working environment
Aptitude for managing demanding clients, and managing/resolving conflicts
Required – Project Management
Understanding of L2 frame & L3 packet concepts
Understanding of TCP/IP addressing & behaviour and the OSI Model
Understanding of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), ip multicast, quality-of-service
Familiarity with Arista and Cisco Nexus platforms
Understanding of PMI project methodologies and proficient in MS Project, Excel & PowerPoint.