Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Remediation Project Manager
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Company: ROCHESTER GAS & ELEC CORP
Location: Rochester, NY, US Binghamton, NY, US Orange, CT, US Kirkwood, NY, US Augusta, ME, US
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
The Environmental Remediation Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating site investigation & remediation projects in order to maintain compliance with applicable local, state, federal environmental requirements. Projects are primarily located in New York and Maine, with support in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Remediation projects include but are not limited to site characterization, remedial investigation, remedial alternatives & feasibility studies, remedial action, site management, and ongoing monitoring & maintenance. Primary focus is on former manufactured gas plant (MGP) sites with other site responsibilities including superfund, PRP sites, PCB, Phase II, property due diligence, hazardous building material assessments and demolition projects.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Manages contractors (professional consultants, contractors, technical experts, etc.) performing services. Sets milestones and direction to align with project needs to accomplish goals.
- Proactive approach to overseeing work, measures progress and takes actions to ensure projects are delivered safely, within scope, on time, within budget and proactively forecasts potential changes to site conditions and informs management.
- Continuously looks for innovation and efficiency in site recommendations and in means and methods of work.
- Coordinates work with other internal departments, consultants, attorneys, utilities, regulatory agencies, government/municipal representatives and major customers.
- May represent the company in regulatory and public forums (i.e., Federal, State or local agency, municipal or public meetings).
- Provides recommendations on policies and goals desired and implements new/revised processes and procedures according to established guidelines.
- Prepares project budgets and forecasts and maintains project liability estimates.
- Supports and/or participates in regulatory inquiries, proceedings and testimony.
- Supports programmatic initiatives, activities and enhancements.
- Considers innovative ways to undertake work, promoting automation and efficiencies in day to day work streams
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Environmental Related Science (geology, hydrogeology, etc.) or other Major (chemistry, Project Management, Sustainability, etc.) with requisite experience.
- MS in Environmental related discipline helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from technical teams to upper management, to town/city leaders to community members and residents.
- Public presentation skills and ability to clearly summarize concepts and data.
- Results oriented.
- Team Oriented.
- Document Control.
- Proven ability to lead teams, work in a team environment and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt to changing scopes and requirements and flexibility to take on new projects and assignments.
- Strong understanding of Project Management.
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum seven (7) years of broad experience working on all phases of site investigation and remedial projects. The candidate must be flexible to work on a wide range of projects (small to large) to meet the needs and dynamics of the program and internal needs.
- Experience and knowledge investigating and implementing remedial actions of media including soil, groundwater, bedrock, sediment and soil vapor.
- Broad and solid knowledge in environmental site investigation and remedial applications, practices, strategies, trends, environmental forensics and the superfund (CERCLA) process.
- Knowledge of New York & Maine environmental regulations is a must.
- Working knowledge of Massachusetts and Connecticut regulations is a plus.
- Experience with large, complex multi-media impacted sites.
- Familiar with environmental financial reporting a plus.
- Experience with Consent Orders, Brownfield Programs, and multi-site programs.
- Familiar with regulatory proceedings and testimony.
- Experience with third party sites and PRP groups a plus.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, guidance and regulations (NYS and Federal) and regulatory trends and developments within the industry.
- Working understanding of typical environmental (investigation & remediation) contractual terms and conditions.
- PMP or CHMM Certification, a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777.