Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - Security
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Company: AVANGRID SERVICE COMPANY
Location: Rochester, NY, US
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
Establishes, administers, and monitors departmental standards, procedures, and performance to minimize risk and ensure compliance with NERC Reliability Standards and other legal requirements. Works with Subject Matter Experts and management to provide specialized technical expertise and support for compliance program development and compliance performance tracking and reporting.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- New or revised Standards and Guidance - NERC and the Regional Entity continues to develop and revise Standards subject to enforcement as well issue guidance documents. The Program Manager will monitor the changes and work closely with the Business Area Subject Matter Experts to determine impacts and ensure compliance. Will coordinate the tracking of changes to standards and manage overall compliance for the Networks operating companies to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Audit Preparation – The companies are subject to regular audits for compliance with NERC Standards. The Program Manager will be expected to lead the preparation of audit documents prior to external audits and to conduct regular internal audits of individual Standards to support company compliance.
- Compliance Investigations – Lead root cause investigations for identified potential noncompliance issues.
- Document Management - The NERC Reliability program includes almost 100 policies, procedures, and forms that need to be reviewed and updated on an annual basis. A document trail must be kept to demonstrate compliance with each Standard. The Program Manager will manage the review and updates of policies and procedures in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts.
- Procedure Documentation - Maintain and update Operational policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years in compliance, operations, auditing, and/or engineering OR an
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 7 years in compliance, operations, auditing, and/or engineering.
- Experience with the NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze FERC/NERC/NPCC regulatory requirements.
- Able to work independently and exercise considerable judgment and decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Proficient with PC skills and programs.
- Experience with audits and reviewing evidence to ensure compliance.
- Experience with conducting root cause analyses.
- Training experience.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777.