Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Manager - Programs/Projects
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mars 29
Appliquer avant :avril 29 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Manages various Remittance programs and projects with objectives of timely and cost-effective completion.
- Provides leadership on various programs, projects and RFPs for Remittance initiatives.
- Prepares plans and budgets for programs and projects. Monitors progress against plans and reports to senior management. Manages contract resources as required.
- Coordinates efforts of cross-functional project teams and across operating companies. Holds regular program/project status meetings. Delivers on-strategy, on-brand, on-time, on-budget results.
- Leads teams to accomplish day-to-day goals and provides expertise and immediacy of decision making. Holds project team members accountable for results.
- Effectively communicates with executives for decision making outside of day-to-day program/project team activities.
Skills And Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required or 7 years related work experience.
Demonstrated track record as a program and project manager, particularly leading cross-functional teams on unique and complex projects with high visibility.
- Microsoft Suite.
- Program/Project Management.
- Interpersonal Skills.
Competency Requirements: It is preferred that for this job, the candidate fulfills the
requirements in terms of levels indicated below.
- Delivering for the Business:
- Global view of the Business – Advanced
- Achieving Results and Continuous Improvements – Advanced
- Initiative – Advanced
- Innovation & Creativity – Competent
- Global Relationships:
- Flexibility & Globalization – Advanced
- Customer Focus – Advanced
- Communicating & Influencing – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Managing People:
- Team Management – Advanced
- Developing Others – Advanced
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
- Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables