Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
SCRUM Master (Government)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 23
Appliquer avant :mars 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Air Force Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing strategic support to the USAF in cyber operations, intelligence and electronic warfare, network engineering, software development, and operational test and evaluation for the full spectrum of Air Force operations.
AT&T has an opening for a SCRUM Master to support the 90th Cyber Operations Squadron (90 COS), in providing cyber/IT-related capabilities. This support will also provide technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients’ business needs.
- Manage scrum teams and guide them on continuous improvements
- Gain business and high-level technical understanding of team’s work (i.e. product) along with internal/external dependencies
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Communicate directly to team members, preferably face-to-face, to button up any items related to scrum board or scrum process
- Track stories and keep stories on track – ensure that stories are properly decomposed into manageable tasks, impediments are voiced timely, team members are not taking abnormal time (given the story points) for any given story
- Schedule and run all scrum-related meetings and ceremonies efficiently
- Manage the scrum board; make sure everything is up to date and hold team members responsible for keeping it updated. Verify to ensure that story details (tasks, hours, etc.) is there and updated for each story
- Send out follow-ups, create (or ask someone to create) missing stories for work being performed, make sure everything discussed is being tracked on the board and in the backlog
- Help remove impediments by tracking them closely and ensuring that someone is actively working on it
Active DoD TS/SCI government clearance in JPAS (#topsecret)
- Minimum 2+ years of combined Scrum Master and Project Management experience
- Desired experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Desired experience working in a Software Development team, as a Developer, or QE, or BA, or Architect
- Experienced with common Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban) and different software development processes involving large scale projects
- Experienced with agile tools, JIRA would be highly preferred
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get hands dirty to get the job done
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Agile methodologies and continuously raising team’s performance and effectiveness
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.