Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, IT Security
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Aviation,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Job ID: 2021-3713
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Provide comprehensive project management skills, demonstrate innovative leadership, and provide motivation to fellow team members to complete IT Security projects.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for multiple major and minor initiatives simultaneously
- Develop, execute, coordinate and monitor overall project plans (in MS Project), tasks, and milestones. Implements management processes to identify, report, and monitor project issues and risks.
- Facilitate definition and scoping of IT Security projects
- Ensure that projects and are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget,quality standards and compliance requirements
- Compile project funding requests
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Manage and coordinate work with different teams, managing internal and third party resources
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership including the Director of Information Security and IT Senior Management
- Represent the Information Security department in the cross-functional IT PMO, serving as the voice of and advocate for the Information Security department in project-related matters
- Perform requirements gathering and technical analysis as necessary.
- Interface with internal customers and external vendors.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
- Build templates for technology standards and end user documentation.
- Document technology standards and processes.
- Develop and maintain end user documentation (quick reference guides, etc.) as needed.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Architecture, IT Operations, and Application Development teams.
- Develop requests for Proposals (RFP) for evaluation of third party products and services, work with the Procurement department to carry out RFPs
- Develop Statements of Work (SOW) for third party services
- Support vendor selection process and manage vendor administration
- Drive project planning and control from an operational point of view (activity, milestones and resource planning).
- Apply relevant standards to build project management framework for all projects within program
- Monitor the progress of project components to ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits of the project are achieved
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate roadblocks, issues, and conflicts
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Contribute to the establishment of a common set of project management practices, tools and templates for portfolio, program and project level management and ensures standards are being followed
- Share best practices and lessons learned with the organization
- Develop resourcing strategies, allocate staff and delegates support as necessary
- Partner with other leaders to foster a workplace culture of transparency and effective execution.
- Function independently with limited work direction
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- 5+ years Project Management experience with large scale, enterprise IT projects required; 10+ years preferred.
- Experience with IT Security-related projects required
- Requires a deep understanding of infrastructure technologies across domains to gain credibility and manage multiple work streams and complex projects
- Proficiency in the Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies is required
- Experience with Kanban strongly desired
- Previous experience working in a technical capacity (Infrastructure Lead, Systems or Network Engineer/Architect) preferred
- Requires strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required, as well as prior experience delivering presentations to senior IT leadership
- Experience with maintaining and tracking large ($1mil+) project budgets required, including extensive risk management planning
- Experience delivering projects according to SDLC requirements preferred
- Microsoft Office , MS Visio and Project Professional skills are required
- Experience with Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams is strongly desired
- PMP certification preferred
- Security-related certifications (CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC) desired
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement