Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
WAN Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :décembre 22
Appliquer avant :janvier 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Ask IT Consulting Inc, backed by a $500 million Microtek group company, provides an industry leading blend of technology, business consulting, and outsourcing services. Ask IT is a minority-owned enterprise; it has been founded on providing the highest quality possible and on the devotion to customer satisfaction. ASK IT consulting is an equal opportunity employer, which is a global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.
Job title: WAN Project Manager
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 12 Months
Req. ID: 357
- Internal Project Manager: This position will be primarily responsible for Network Services Project portfolio initiatives, under the direction of the PMO & Network Services management.
- The PM utilizes DTMB Suite & NTSD PMO standards, common processes, and tools to deliver project management results.
- Project Management includes the development of Schedules, Project Acceptance Criteria, and other key deliverables that support your overall plan.
Provides NTSD Internal Project Management services to support NTSD WAN initiative.
This is a staff augmentation position and may include, but are not limited to:
- Program / Project Management.
- Risk / Issue Management.
- Project documentation – documenting all aspects of the project including all communications and notes regarding the project, any product information collected, produce weekly status reports, and final documentation as required.
- PM utilizes common processes and tools to efficiently deliver project management services
- Consistently employ project metrics to track progress, identify issues and report project performance to upper management
- Schedule, attend, and facilitate meetings with the internal NTSD Network Services technology teams
Support for NTSD Network Services manager & team related to project scheduling & coordination of change control process
Skills Required: Highly organized and good at multi-tasking Take charge and know how to lead Effective communicator. Know how and when to negotiate Detail-oriented Recognize and solve problems quickly Possess the necessary technical skills.
Experience Required: Project Manager Experience with 5-10 years managing multiple teams and multiple projects. Ability to effectively communicate with Subject Matter Experts, Technicians, IT Managers (Business, Facilities, WAN, LAN, WLAN, Security, Voice, VoIP, and WebRTC), Vendors and Customers. Possessing excellent writing skills. Lead and direct others may include, Project Coordinators, Business Analysts, and Project Managers. Ability to function in a large and complex IT environment and possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Education Required : Associates Degree
- Education Preferred Bachelor Degree, PMP or PgMP certified, ITIL Foundation certification
For immediate consideration APPLY here.