Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager IV
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
As part of the APS team, you are important to the success and future of our organization. You can be a part of a unique industry and work with us to provide reliable service, our community can count on us for safe, clean and reliable energy. APS, Arizona’s largest and longest-serving electric company, has announced a goal to deliver 100 percent clean, carbon-free electricity to customers by 2050. This is the boldest clean-energy goal of any Arizona electric company, and one of the most ambitious nationwide.
At APS, we believe in creating a workplace where belonging matters. Inclusion at APS, is embracing the perspective that each employee brings to work every day across our enterprise.
The APS Project Manager IV has oversight for large-scale projects that have significant and broad financial and/or operational impact across one or more business units or enterprise-wide. Manages and oversees the management of multi-year projects or projects with highly compressed schedules. Leads large, cross-functional, multi-disciplinary project teams which may include other Project Managers. Stakeholders may include PNW Board of Directors, external agencies and public officials. Project budgets are typically between $10,000,000 to $50,000,000. Projects involve significant financial/operational risk and/or innovative or industry changing technology and are identified as high/extreme complexity as defined within the APS Project Complexity guidelines. Communicates status updates and results to senior executives, enterprise-wide stakeholders and, at times, PNW Board of Directors and external stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Information Systems or related field OR an equivalent combination of college coursework and experience as a Project Manager or related responsibilities defining and/or managing project scopes, timelines, budgets and delivery
- equaling four (4) years, and twelve (12) years related project management experience.
- PMP certification required.
- Experience managing large, complex, high impact projects.
- Extensive understanding of project management processes, principles and methodologies.
- Advanced functional/technical knowledge of the business units line of business, practices, and procedures may be preferred or required.
- Strong critical thinking and creativity skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment by making decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Able to understand needs and values of stakeholders and team members and apply that understanding to motivate behaviors and results.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with all levels of personnel and other departments.
- Experience in directing multi-discipline teams.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and people management skills.
- Adapts to changing environment, shifting priorities and uncertainty.