Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :août 06
Appliquer avant :septembre 06 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Join an organization with over 30 years of delivering high performance results and outstanding service. This is an immediate opportunity for a JOC Project Manager working as the principal point of contact with the Owner and team. This company is big enough to do complex projects with recognized clients, yet small enough where you are rewarded for your personal accomplishments.
Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
- 7 – 15 years project management experience on ground up and renovation projects up to $5 Million.
- Manage the schedule, costs, subcontractors, pay requests, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings and all business aspects of the projects.
- Mentor and manage assistant project managers and engineers.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Procore.
- Some experience estimating your own projects is preferred.
- Experience with Job Order Contracting (JOC)
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial construction experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree, preferably in engineering, building construction or similar.
If you are a team player ready for the next step, join us; an organization with a reputation for high performance and outstanding service. As leaders of change in the construction industry, salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (512) 658-1454 (call or text).
$75,000 - $90,000/year along with a generous bonus, vehicle, and benefits.