Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Development Manager
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile,
Description du poste
Arcadis seeks a Project Development Manager to join the team in Los Angeles to plan and coordinate the execution of pre-construction activities associated with the
preparation for the building of new schools and modernization projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Scope, schedule and budget, and overall success of multiple, new and modernization, school projects
- Resolves complex planning, design and construction project-related issues, disputes and Disagreements
- Develops, assigns and monitors performance of Assistant Facility Development
- Managers (AFDM), Design Managers (DM) and Design professionals relative to assigned projects
- Reports on project budget, schedule and issues. Provides information and analysis of project issues to Departmental, Branch and Board representatives
- Reviews status and overall planning, design and construction project progress relative to submittal schedules. Reviews project through all development phases, and assesses status, progress and potential
- Coordinates with representatives from various utility and government agencies to obtain timely action on successive phases of project completion
- Assists project team staff with A/E contracts, bid and contract planning
- Reviews and verifies Design Professional contract scope, fees and applications for payment, and performs overall fiscal management of multiple projects
- Provides functional direction over areas of responsibility including project schedules, cost control, dispute resolution, contract administration and quality control
- Coordinates project activities, requirements, and schedules with other District organizational branches and departments such as the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Design and A/E Technical Support, Project Execution, Facilities Contract
- Administration, Inspection Unit, Maintenance and Operations, local Educational Service
- Centers and site personnel
- Develops and recommends internal policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with scoping and planning of new construction and/or modernization projects
- Experience with the Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes.
- Experience with LEED and/or Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS) projects.
- Experience with the development of major facilities (CEQA, agency approvals, coordination with City and County agencies).
- Experience with both project delivery and procurement methods for public projects
- Experience with community engagement processes and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Experience in Formal Construction Partnering
- Ten years of experience managing the planning, design, construction and coordination of capital projects
- Five (5) years of the above experience in educational facility construction or public works Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California State Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI)
LEED Professional Accreditation
Why Choose Arcadis?
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis- 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Transportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets - through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world’s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow - today.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.