Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Pipeline Services
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :janvier 25
Appliquer avant :février 25 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Overall duty of this position is to provide project management for pipeline services projects. The Project Manager is a key member of the GPS team and is responsible for servicing existing accounts as well as contributing to new account development. This involves ensuring quality service delivery for all aspects of a project from initial resource coordination to the final customer report, customer satisfaction, (internal and external), effective personnel management and employee training and development.
The Project Manager identifies the needs of clients, deals with issues proactively and provides solutions, while ensuring superior customer service and professional representation at all times. The Project Manager works closely with other business units or regional managers as required to ensure departmental or client needs are met.
The Project Manager maintains a high level of expertise in relevant technology and applies continuous learning strategies to stay current with all aspects of the work.
Due to the nature of this position there will be on- call and overtime requirements as well as some travel.
- Servicing existing GPS accounts by providing project management, technical representation with client representatives, preparing and submitting quotations and estimates, responding to RFPs and responding to client service requests.
- Writing or reviewing new inspection procedures or improve existing procedures by updating to new technology, the latest industry codes and/or client specifications.
- Preparing, reviewing or approving initial project technical inspection design and strategy.
- Taking care of client relations dealing with concerns or process improvement, supervising, reporting, reviewing billing, providing QC/QA review of data and ensuring timely submission of reports.
- Developing manpower and equipment forecasts and work with administrative staff and Human Resources for appropriate personnel selection as well as responsible for equipment selection and procurement.
- Supervising the technical and resource coordination aspects of the job (will require site visits and field work and sometimes on-site location for a longer period of time).
- Directly supervising field staff and handling all aspects of personnel management - training, mentoring, coaching and discipline.
- Assessing current and future training needs in order to meet client demand and (assist in) developing an effective mentoring program.
- Assisting in technical issues, personnel and equipment needs as required
- Constantly reviewing and improving the process of pre-project planning, project documentation, project deployment and in project organization.
- Working to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of our service delivery and to help determine corrective action where process or personnel deficiencies are identified.
- Assisting the Director of Pipeline and Major Projects to prepare budget and sales forecasts, develop business plans, and prepare reports, statistics, forecasts and financial accounts.
- Ensuring that all equipment assigned to GPS is kept in functional condition and maintained in accordance with corporate, industry and or client standards, policies and specifications.
- Working with field supervisors to increase organizational skills and working with field staff to increase productivity.
- Mentoring of new workers, or workers in an unfamiliar role.
- Overseeing and developing project schedules as required.
- Supporting vacant positions as required.
- Overseeing project specific job costing.
- Representing the GPS department and Applus with outside groups, regulatory bodies, associations, and clients.
- Adhering to organizational policies and procedures, including but not limited to Applus Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Civil or other approved engineering discipline from an accredited College or University.
- Require a minimum of five years’ industry experience with a minimum of Level 2 CGSB UT certification.
- Formal project management training or education, (or willingness to enroll and complete such training).
- Experience related to pipeline construction and inspection operations is preferred.
- Equivalent industry experience combined with other formal training and accreditations may be accepted.