Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :novembre 25
Appliquer avant :décembre 26 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Apex Systems is partnering with a large Financial Institution in Austin Texas to fill multiple Senior Project Manager roles within their Application Team.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following Experience
- Manage 1-3 mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline throughout the various project phases.
- Develop and document project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Identify and document the roles, tasks, and responsibilities of the project team.
- Must have strong project management and project planning experience/knowledge with demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Solid experience and understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills with a solid ability to ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage their expectations through effective communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project is required.
- Familiarity with MS Office 2010, Clarity, SharePoint, and Team Foundation Server desired.
- Strong knowledge of Visio and PMP certification is a plus.
- Background experience in the financial services industry and experience with Iterative Development methodologies is highly desirable.
Please reach out here if you are interested.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.