Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
- Develops a deep understanding of projects within the program portfolio, manages assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and IT context, and develops an understanding of cross-program portfolio dependencies.
- Drives complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, leading multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Leads high performing, cross-functional, often globally distributed teams.
- Works independently, with limited day-to-day guidance from senior program management leadership.
- Performs core project management duties, including guiding the project through formal approval and funding gates; developing a project plan that includes a detailed budget, project timeline, detailed task-driven schedule, project RACI and resource plan, and communication plan; and managing project execution from analysis/design through build, test, and deployment.
- When leading an Agile project, partners closely with the scrum master and product owner on all activities.
- Ensures that project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value.
- Partners with relevant IT and business hiring managers to ensure that the project has the skillsets and resources required for delivery.
- Experience as a project manager in IT or a software development setting. (3+ years)
- Experience working in IT or a software development setting. (5+ years)
- Experience in a Supply Chain domain, with specific experiences (Business or Technology) in Transportation, Logistics, and/or Warehouse Management Systems (5+ years)
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a project manager in IT or a software development setting; must have at least five years overall experience working in IT or a software development setting.
- Experience using Agile methods including Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe4 and working on complex, integrated platforms required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management preferred.
- Domain knowledge of Supply Chain Business Systems, with focus on Retail Engineering, Inventory Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Supply, Demand, and Replenishment Planning Systems.
- Demonstrated project management experience implementing large ERP solutions, e.g. Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics, Logility, JDA, etc.
- PMP, PgMP, and Scrum Master Certifications are a plus.
- Experience Microsoft TEAMs, Confluence, Trello, SmartSheets, and JIRA a plus.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this team, please apply with your most up-to-date resume or contact me directly by clicking APPLY!