Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Scrum Master (6 months Contract)
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Apex Systems is a large staffing and consulting firm and we are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Personal and Business Banking Team at our client, a Big Five Bank.
Client: Big Five Bank - Personal and Business Banking - Contact Centers
Contract: 6 months Contract with possibility for extension and possibility for Full Time
Start Date: ASAP - 3 weeks from offer date
Location: Remote for the foreseeable future then Mississauga
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting.
Interview Process: 2 rounds of interviews via MS Teams, first with an Agile coach and then with HM and team
Acts as a leader and change catalyst for the adoption of the Agile mindset and associated behaviours. Supports new teams to operate in an accelerated delivery model focused on identifying and implementing ways we can work differently to achieve business goals. Focuses on the improvement of individual teams by providing coaching on Agile processes, protection from outside distractions, ceremony facilitation, and obstacle removal. Ensures the success of the Agile transformation and the associated practices at enterprise scale and provides solutions for cross-group impediments. Conducts executive training and coaching, team member selection and on-boarding, and training on new processes and behaviors.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Leads the execution of Agile practice management programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Designs and/or leads initiatives to improve processes, analysis, and reporting.
- Challenges the status quo on how and what we do at BMO; influences behaviour independent of organizational hierarchy
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on implementation of solutions; holds team members and stakeholders accountable to follow the values and behaviours implied by the accelerated delivery model.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Executes individual / team evaluation process and approach to identify improvements by identifying key issues, and outlining alternatives and action plans.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of Agile practice management programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes data and information to provide Agile practice insights and recommendations (e.g. skill building opportunities) where quality issues exist.
- Employs systems (e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports, etc.) to manage information.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to all levels of management to assist the Agile team in communicating status and key decisions.
- Facilitates meetings and working sessions that leverage the Agile practice management program, tools, and techniques to foster adoption.
- Identifies business needs, designs / develops tools and training programs for Agile practices / enterprise programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a specialist resource to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Implements changes in response to shifting trends.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years working experience as Scrum master in a complex environment and multi stakeholders
- Specific designations may be required (e.g. Agile Scrum Master, Agile Coach).
- Track-record of leading large, cross-functional teams in delivering results / decisions.
- Capable of understanding project-level content and executive-level strategic thinking.
- Ability to influence behaviour without organizational hierarchy.
- Experience working within software delivery ecosystem / digital domain.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, and JIRA
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with Contact Centre software systems
- Experience with adapting scaled agile approaches
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.