Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | APEX SYSTEMS
145 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | APEX SYSTEMS
Date de début :novembre 25
Appliquer avant :décembre 26 2020
Description du poste
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing group has an opening for a Scrum Master with experience with Cloud, Microservices or SAP projects to place at our client, an Enterprise Retail Company in Toronto.
Client: Enterprise Retail Company
Terms: Contract to hire (no specific timeline for conversion but expectation is that the resource eventually goes permanent)
Start date: Targeting December 2020 if possible.
Hours: 40 hours per week. 8-5 EST
Location: Currently 100% Remote; post COVID, on-site in North York (Eglinton & DVP)
How to Apply: Send your resume and completed skills matrix to Nechama Colman by clicking the APPLY button - reference Scrum Master # 1105082
Skills Matrix: Due to the large volume of resumes received, we need your help identifying yourself as an ideal candidate.
If you do not have recent enterprise experience as a Scrum Master and project experience in either Cloud, SAP, or Microservices, please do not apply.
1. Do you have enterprise level experience as a Scrum Master (i.e. 5K+ employee company?)
2. Were you titled Scrum Master in either of your last two roles?
3. Where and when did you gain experience with projects related to (must have at least 1),
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Scrum Master to push forward initiatives, and provide guidance on Agile mindset and best practices. This person will be working with several different teams and should be comfortable articulating principles and driving engagement, as well as setting governance on operations. This resource will be highly collaborative and must be comfortable and motivated to drive initiatives remotely. This resource will need to be comfortable in a fluid environment, as they will be moving from project to project amongst teams.
- Must have Scrum Master experience in an enterprise environment (i.e. 5K+ employees)
- Must have project experience in either SAP, Cloud and/or Microservices initiatives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Familiarity with Agile tools is an asset - Jira, Roadmunk, and Miro are preferred
- Agile/Scrum master certifications are an asset
- Experience in Retail/eCommerce industry is preferred
- Experience working on initiatives around merchandising is an asset
- Google cloud experience GCP is an asset
- Comfortable working on technical projects and understanding of technical terms
- Must be able to articulate Agile principles and bring team together
- Experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments
- Deep knowledge and experience using proven Agile and lean principles, practices and methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and iterative delivery
- Knowledge of numerous supporting Agile techniques (e.g. User Stories, Burndown charts, Retrospectives formats)
- Experience with Agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Pair Programming
- Guide the team in adopting the fundamentals of iterative and incremental delivery
- Remove impediments and blockers that are obstacles to the teams’ progress
- Build a trusting, collaborative and safe environment where the team can experiment and learn
- Ensure that Agile principles, methodologies and concepts are consistently adhered to and guide the team through Agile activities as requested or needed
- Champion continuous improvement, drive the team and drive engagement on projects and initiatives
- Putting relevant data and analytics reporting into one visualization for stakeholders
- Coordination across project/scrum teams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.