Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Remote to start Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
If you are interested please send me your resume directly, along with your availability for a 10-15 minute conversation
Remote to Start 6 month Contract will be onsite in San Jose, CA
Our Client looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to drive the execution and optimization of the tools our teammates use to deliver world class customer service.
This role is ideal for candidates who can manage projects at all stages, from concept to development, testing and beyond. You must be comfortable both with beginning from scratch before much definition of the project to jumping in midstream and taking the helm to drive efficiency and productivity. The CS Tech organization tackles hundreds of projects a year, and our Technical Project Managers must be agile, both in methodology and thinking, able to manage all sorts of projects across multiple technologies.
It is essential that you have a tenacious, can do attitude where you’re willing and able to “connect the dots” and help lead the team to success.
- Lead the project management activities for end-to-end delivery in close collaboration with the product, Engineering, vendor and other internal teams such as InfoSec and ITSS
- Prioritize and track the progress of the project/portfolio against key objectives and results while monitoring progress during the iteration and proactively managing risks / blockers / impediments
- Create and use critical PjM artifacts such as RACI charts, Gantt, budget tools, Jira Dashboards etc. to manage and communicate key information about your projects
· Drive successful Agile ceremonies including: release planning, stand ups, demos, retrospectives, Scrum of Scrums, etc.
- Manage critical product launches from inception to delivery and support post launch
- Effectively communicate status to various stakeholders including key senior leadership
- Design, facilitate and lead various workshops with various stakeholders
- Assess existing Agile and PM processes, structures and work continuously to improve them
- Enjoy operational precision and detailed program management, but understands the broader strategic context of the business
· Work with external/third party technology suppliers and managing those relationships toward a successful outcome.
· Get along well with others from diverse backgrounds and be able to work with flexible working hours across the globe
· Must Have: 7 or more years’ experience in a Project Management or related Agile role (Scrum Master, etc) delivering complex scalable distributed systems in a matrixed organization
· Experience managing complex technical projects working among several technical teams, from Platform to Telecom to InfoSec. Examples: Database migrations, security/compliance projects, etc.
· Experience managing projects for contact center technology and/or experience working in a contact center. Understanding/Familiarity with the technology stack for a contact center is needed
· Must Have: PMPP, Scrum Certification, strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
· BS / BA in computer science, business, engineering and/or significant experience working for organizations that build/manage technology
· Competent with Microsoft Office, Project Management tools, Internet technologies, etc