Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 18
Appliquer avant :juillet 20 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Position: Project Manager (Digital)
Location: DC Metro
Summary: Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Project Manager to join a leading financial institution in the DC Metro Area. The position is a 10 month contract, offering competitive compensation, requiring experience developing and executing an organization-wide launch & adoption strategy for a new cloud-based intranet.
The Project Manager will report to the Senior Director of Digital Strategy and will be responsible for managing the corporate communications launch/roadmap and timeline, adoption strategy development, stakeholder outreach, internal communications planning, user testing and training for content managers across the organization.
Please contact Amanda McIlvain for more information & to submit your resume by clicking APPLY.
- Manage the overall development and launch timeline for Corporate Communications
- Work closely with the Technology project managers and development team in an Agile environment to meet deadlines and milestones
- Develop change management/adoption plan for implementation with minimal supervision
Draft and adapt, as needed, materials for onboarding in different media (print, electronic, video)
- Coordinate stakeholder outreach and employee reviews
- Conduct user testing and quality assurance during development.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
- Define evaluation criteria to address the effectiveness of change
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts to identify policy, process, procedural and technology questions
- 5-7 years experience in managing projects in the digital space.
- PMP certification highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of or experience with Agile software development methodology
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete assignments within designated time frames
- Advanced critical thinking, research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively articulate matters with high degree of complexity through verbal and written communications
- Proficient in using available internal resources
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.