Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - REMOTE
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Type :Contrat (3 mois)
Description du poste
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager for a global food and beverage company. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jill Petillo.
Here are the details:
Position: Project Manager
Duration: 3 months with potential for extension
- Perform all responsibilities of Project Manager
- Brainstorm and define the structure for detailed Projects.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of large Projects according to Project plan and budgets.
- Manage costs, budget, schedule, quality, risk, Project Change, and communication of assigned Projects.
- Play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
- Plan and prioritize processes to align team and resources towards the most important business/client objective.
- Receive assignments in the form of mid to long-range goals and objectives, define methods and make recommendations to meet objectives and deliver results
- Interface effectively with various resources and teams.
- Adhere to, support, and contribute to development or enhancement of internal project management standards and processes.
- Proactively drive the full end-to-end software development lifecycle from inception through post-production.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience managing average-scale initiatives in an engineering or technology environment
- 5-7 years of project management experience within IT or Engineering
- Advanced proficiency in automated project management tools such as Microsoft Project, including financial, and schedule reporting
- Advanced proficiency in analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer- and relationship-focused, process-driven, metric-focused, results-oriented, organized, self-directed. Ability to multi-task and solve problems innovatively
Nice to Haves:
- Experiences in Purchase to Pay or Procurement functional Domain
- Project Management professional (PMP) certification