Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 18
Appliquer avant :septembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
One of Apex Systems large Government Contracting clients has an immediate need for a Project Manager seated in Norfolk, VA (working remotely at the moment.)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please send your resume through this website!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Norfolk, VA
Type: Contract to Hire
This position is responsible for the full life cycle project management and/or program management support of a wide variety of projects. Our Project Managers work closely with technical professionals to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution. This position requires regular interface with senior management, design engineers, customer stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors. The PM shall be experienced at supporting senior government PMs and Program Managers, able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and able to establish confidence and credibility with senior leadership.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- B.S Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or similar preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Eight (8) years’ experience successfully managing and leading the successful realization of complex projects with budgets in excess of $10M.
- Experience in systems engineering, integration or installation projects involving DOD systems
- Proactively managing the project with little supervision, resolving action items, issues and risks.
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, & Closing Projects
- Controlling Scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risk
- Reporting on Project Performance
- Manage Stakeholders Expectations
- Leading and directing multidisciplinary project teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope.
- Assesses project health and directing any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations.
- Creating and applying comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Defining and documenting project work breakdowns and monitoring project status.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance