Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager II
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Global People Operations Project Manager Opportunity!!
Apex Systems is currently looking to hire a Global People Operations PM for a large tech company. Please email an updated resume if you are interested. Thank you!
Location: Menlo Park, CA 94025
Shifts / Hours: Full time, standard business hours M-F
Description For Global People Operations PM
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures this large tech company remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
We are looking for a Project Manager – Process to join the Learning Operations team who can help drive several process optimization efforts and understand how to utilize existing platforms and tools to achieve program results while also creating efficiencies. We need someone with expertise in this area who can thrive managing multiple projects and working with a global team to drive improvements. We are looking for someone who enjoys building and figuring out the best way to do things and to be able to communicate and work with the rest of the team to achieve this.
Job Responsibilities For Global People Operations PM
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the Learning Operations Team
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as point of contacts, process steps, workflows, and system access
- Gather business requirements and design platform/tool solutions
- Document system gaps and alternative solutions
- Document LMS configurations and propose “best practice” configurations
Skills Needed For Global People Operations PM
- Experience working through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Process improvement experience
- Experience working on concurrent priority projects
- Problem Solving Experience
- Experience in Microsoft Visio and Excel
Required Qualifications For Global People Operations PM
- PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Experience in CSOD or other LMS
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Bonus Qualifications (not Required) For Global People Operations PM
- Knowledge of MS Excel data analysis/manipulation, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and chart creation
- Experience in high-tech environment
- Experience working with L&D
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in management or systems implementation consulting
- Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impacted the employee lifecycle
Once again, if interested send updated copy of resume by clicking APPLY and I'll give you a call to talk more. We can get you submitted for this role today!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.