Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - I
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :décembre 28
Appliquer avant :janvier 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Here Are The Details
Apex has an opportunity for a Project Manager role based in Boston, MA. This is a 6+ month position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience.
For applicants who are interested in the Project Manager Opportunity; please send a Word resume to John Lobdell, Technical Recruiter by clicking APPLY.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA (Remote to start)
Apex Job ID: 1111157
Rate: Negotiable based upon experience
Duration: 6+ month contract
As a Business Project Manager in the program team, the selected candidate will be responsible for working at the direction of a Senior Project Manager to define, develop, and successfully execute upon projects critical to the success of the program.
- The Business Project Manager is responsible assisting with the variety of tasks to enable the management of the project(s) and/or program(s)
- Develop project plans, risk registers, actions, scope charter and resourcing needs.
- Identify critical path items, mitigation strategies and alternative approaches that align with the vision of the client’s effort
- Execute and manage project, working closely with project’s functional area
- Manage and coordinate project resources in a matrixed environment
- Identify and pro-actively monitor cross project dependencies, critical path, and risks
- Develop and maintain relationships within the project and create a collaborative work environment
- 3-5 years’ experience working with MS Project, MS Project Online required, experience with Sharepoint and Excel optional
- Proven success in executing full life-cycle large, complex, multi-year projects
- Experience delivering projects in an Agile scrum model; experience with Scaled Agile Framework preferred
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Collaborative team player, capable of working well with others, but also autonomously with little direction
- Comfortable facilitating discussions with large groups
- Effective communication skills across a broad audience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.