Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager - Senior
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Description du poste
LOB: Wealth Management Technology
Work Location: Toronto Area
Duration: 12 months
- Leading a team of people day in and day out, effectively managing different personalities and politics that occur on a team to achieve goals successfully
- The PM’s role continues to be to lead, discuss, guide, and mentor the people on the wider teams
- Managing business and technology executives effectively is a key responsibility, who discuss and manage issues, status, and financials from a different perspective than normal management and teams.
- Executives can be demanding, and their expectations need to be managed effectively in a thoughtful and progressive way
- Enterprise Program Management / Working within Programs
- Program teams are much larger org structures and increase the effort required that a PM must manage
- Managing conflicting objectives – The enterprise programs objectives, solutions, and timelines that may conflict with our LOB’s (both Technology and/or the Business)
- Keeping the Team on Track & Messaging
- Directing the team with the correct & concise messages in relation to the right content, scope, and impact
- Planning, Managing the Team to its Deliverables
As WMT manages 8 Lines of Business, the resource must be an expert at managing the basics of large projects which means interacting with each business team and all the applications that those 8 LOB’s utilize. Within each phase of the project, there are key deliverables to organize and meet
- Planning and Requirements
- central resource to understand the impacted solutions and engage and explain these to the technology managers who then need to understand in more detail the requirements and provide estimates, effort, impact to QA, etc.
- open Intakes, while framing them and engaging the correct players by knowing the requirements and impacted solutions
- Manage the team and/or vendors to manage development deliverables while assisting to resolve any requirements clarification or design issues with the program, business, or regulation body
- Work with T&O to build any infrastructure, so that it is ready for Development, SIT, UAT, etc.
- providing a senior view with appropriate guidance and strategy to the QA team in relation to setting the plan, test scope, and variances to ensure the project and dept needs and are met
- Ensuring those test environments - end to end- work correctly, including across platforms
- Implementation success is about how a PM manages 2 things…being prepared with all the appropriate paperwork, and socializing the change effectively in order to receive approvals from all the relevant parties
- Estimates and Change Requests
- Effectively drive and manage estimates and change requests by following an appropriate process, engaging all teams required, and socializing your valuations up through the various teams and management
- Financial management by thorough project estimation and through the monthly practices of LE preparation, actuals validation, and variance analysis
- Vendor Management involving working with and managing each vendor effectively to successfully deliver within a promised timeline, finances, and quality
- Risk and Issue Management is key; PM must be an expert at identifying risks and ensuring that they don’t become issues. This means appropriate socialization to come to a resolution prior to risks becoming issues.
- Previous FI experience with one of the Canadian big banks
- Solid experience as a PM in Technology PMO’s
- Must have experience running projects in technology on applications used by the business
- Expert at managing business and technology executives, building relationships, and leading teams
Nice To Haves
- Wealth Management experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership, customer service, and interpersonal skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.