Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager III
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 18
Appliquer avant :juillet 20 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
IT Project Manager III Opening in Lexington, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Here Are The Details
Apex has an opportunity for a IT Project Manager III role located in Lexington, MA. This is a 6 month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience.
For applicants who are interested in this IT Project Manager III opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Technical Recruiter by clicking APPLY.
Position: IT Project Manager III
Apex Job ID: 1072819
Location: Lexington, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ months
The Procurement COE Transformation Lead will be responsible for delivery and implementation of th3 procurement operating model transformation and Procurement Ways of Working deliverables, transforming the way Global Real Estate, Facilities, Procurement (GREFP) operates. The focus of the role global, covering all GREFP Procurement locations. The role will own the project management of the Ways of Working program, and will be collaborating with Procurement & internal stakeholders to drive the execution of Ways of Working priorities around…
Streamline the end to end P2P process, with a focus on creating a seamless user experience and strengthening analytics
Implement the Procurement threshold limit change from 0.1 OY to 0.25 OY globally and rollout the new procurement policy by August 2020
Implement e-Invoicing and P-Cards
Key Objectives Include
- Implement and drive Ways of Working transformation to agreed scope across the enterprise
- Implement and connect all relevant project workstreams, ensuring full alignment and accountability for their effective execution (CoE, Ways of Working, Clinical Contracting, BPR-I, P2P Taskforce)
- Establish and drive local centric strategic approach for Ways of Working solutions readiness, transition timelines, change impact assessment, continuous improvement mindset and innovation culture.
- Develop trusted relationships with the key Procurement stakeholders, through anticipating and understanding key business needs and requirements, to deliver on their and Ways of Working strategy.
- Partner with different towers (i.e. Process Excellence & Innovation, Strategy and Relationship Management, Data, Reporting and Analytics) to ensure alignment across all agendas.
- Develop and deliver a robust yet flexible Procurement transformation/implementation plan which aligns with Ways of Working, PE&I, LEO, BPRI, Integration & Divestiture Office, etc.
- Accountable for the end to end program management of all Procurement Ways of Working transitions; leveraging GREFP and internal procurement capabilities to ensure transitions and projects are run in a structured manner.
- Ensure change management and communication plans are fit for purpose and implemented effectively.
- Lead the pre-transition planning and work with workstream leads, FLT, and Systems and Operations Lead to ensure readiness for transitions. Manage a robust go/no go governance framework.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Continuous Improvement capability and challenging the status quo
- Extensive Procurement experience from both the business as well as global shared services operations.
- Extensive experience in delivering multiple transitions and business transformation initiatives in a complex global environment
- Ability to facilitate alignment without compromising principles
- Strategic change and project management skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- Proven track record in a Senior Procurement role with strategic and operational experience
- Extensive experience in leading Procurement transition / business transformation and change programs.
- In depth knowledge of process analysis and business simplification
- In depth knowledge of transition methodology
- Very good understanding of Procurement business processes
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making
- Ability to form strong working relationships across a matrix environment with ability to influence executive level leadership
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills; ability to listen, anticipate customer needs and influence solutions
- Demonstrated success leading global project teams
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Act as a change agent, drive GREFP culture and mindset
- Technically strong with proven ability to make sound decisions and lead projects to successful completion
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to structure ambigiuous problems and develop qualitative and quantative approaches / methodologies for identifying and assessing various options to provide solutions
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand the business implications of decisions
- Result oriented – drives to pragmatic solutions and balances the ideal with the practical in order to deliver best value to the organization
- Makes timely decisions and translates strategy into action. Ensures impact is quantified, tracker and realized
- Establishes credibility and earns respect with a diverse set of stakeholders within a complex region including senior executives, functional representatives and external partners. Able to facilitate alignment without compromising principles
- A partner to the Regional and Country Finance Leads, Country Managers, and other Corporate Functions
- Engage with the business to understand current and anticipate future requirements
- Challenges the status quo to drive a greater value and growth for the business
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement activities while ensuring business continuity and minimal business disruptions
- Ensures sharing knowledge and best practices
- Applies digital environment knowledge to create better solutions and insights
- Operating in a complex, R&D centric heavily regulated environment
- Demonstrated capability to direct matrixed resources and manage a complex cross functional environment driving the execution of Finance transition plans and teams
- Drives the changes at sites, has the combination of process, project and change management
- Working within international / global remit and within and across other cultures
Education And Skills Requirements
- Desirable: Master’s in Business Administration
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Supply Chain (or related)
- Proven experience in delivering multiple Procurement transformation / change transformation programs.
- High degree of integrity, confidence and self-awareness
- Confident and persuasive with strong influencing skills; able to win internal support for new ideas and initiatives
- Appreciates, understands and effectively negotiates within and across other cultures
- Customer centric and solutions orientated aptitude with demonstrable experience in providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with evident relationship building with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven success in a highly matrixed, fast paced and challenging business environment.
- Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, with quality and accuracy.
- Problem-solving and entrepreneurial mind-set - driven to create and innovate
- Proven ability to create success and thrive in an ambiguous environment. Must be comfortable with ambiguity, adept at change management; be very adaptable, and capable of working in cross-functional teams
- Energetic and assertive; personality with strength in remaining goal focused; persistence to produce the highest quality of work at all times, regardless of size or scope of project
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.