Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
IT Project Management Senior Advisor
St. Louis, Missouri, United States | APEX SYSTEMS
IT Project Management Senior Advisor
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 18
Appliquer avant :juillet 20 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Description du poste
UX Researcher – Cigna Corp.
St. Louis, MO
1 Year Contract
This is a Senior UX Researcher position**
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to identify both tactical and programmatic research needs.
- Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions.
- Develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input.
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design, development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights.
- Be a customer advocate, with a familiarity of competitive experiences and Express Scripts research findings that you are able to apply toward expert evaluation of internal products and ensuring teams have a clear picture of the end user experience.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
Skills: 5+ years UX research experience RITE testing experience
- Experience using a variety usability methods for both remote and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design / co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and product teams
Education: BA/BS in related field; advanced degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Science, Computer Interaction or related field preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.