Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Business Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Description du poste
Business Program Manager Position
Contract to Hire
San Antonio, TX
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Linda Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. The primary focus of these positions is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge, although they may have technical team members. Also responsible for the identification and escalation of risks at the program level to the overall portfolio.
- This position will drive the Marketing technology product development, roadmap and implementation strategy necessary to fulfill the planning, strategy and business outcomes to achieve successful implementation of the processes and technology.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies advanced functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages broad functional and Enterprise projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs complex Job Duties under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team members.
Bachelor’s Degree Required.
6 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex Job Duties and/or projects required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required."
Nice To Have Qualifications
- Data Analyst certifications
- Practical experience with Pega Decision Engine and/or Aprimo Marketing Resource Management and/or Adobe Campaign/Email/ or Adobe Experience Manager
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.