Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Business Program Manager Lead
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :mars 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (2 années)
Description du poste
Title of position: Business Program Manager Lead
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract: Long-term, up to 24 months
***If you are interested in the position please send your resume to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org***
Leads and motivates cross-functional team members in the development and implementation of key initiatives. Performs complex and unique work assignments and problem resolution. Initiates and proactively manages the development of new or developing program. Shapes and supports program planning activities around a wide range of technology, business and management challenges.
- Identifies potential new program opportunities to deliver integrated solutions that meet multiple business partner needs.
- Directs analyses, root cause identification and development and recommendation of key work products.
- Applies expert knowledge of the business, its products and processes to assess program risks and rewards across multiple technologies and business goals.
- Negotiates agreements, settles disputes equitably and diffuses high tension situations.
- Defines and maintains multiple program strategies based on business demand and ROI expectations.
- Negotiates portfolio tradeoffs with IT and the business as the portfolio develops to ensure alignment of demand to capacity.
- Holds responsibility for developing multi-year business plan to deliver business capabilities and define execution approach to achieve business goal while reducing risk and delivering early business value wherever possible.
- Facilitates meetings with senior executive management project sponsors to define solutions.
- Mentors Program Managers in developing business strategies, identifying benefits and defining alternatives across departmental programs and across Client programs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more year's project and/or program management experience (including experience defining a new program) or relevant business experience
- Expert level of experience in “Principles of Project/Program or Portfolio Management.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.