Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :juillet 13
Appliquer avant :août 13 2020
Industrie : Santé,
Description du poste
Serves as the "servant leader” of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule. Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to enable them to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks; they must also understand business strategy and objectives, and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives. The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience, with 3+ years of experience in a management type role
- Demonstrated core project management skills including project planning, scope management, issue and risk management, resource planning, financial management, etc. (Preferably Project Management or Scrum Certified)
- Strong problem-solving, critical-thinking skills, strong business acumen and the proven ability to articulate objectives
- Sound understanding of Agile Methodology. Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year using Rally or Jira
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with continuous quality improvement methods and tools
- Proven ability to work across functional boundaries and build partnerships across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work within a large corporate and highly matrix environment
For more information please contact Brian Otten
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.