Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juillet 13
Appliquer avant :août 13 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The PM will have accountability for the management, quality and successful delivery of Infrastructure transformational initiatives.
Works with senior management, program and portfolio directors to achieve overall business or IT objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams responsible for delivery of projects and project components. Capable of managing up to 2 to 5 million across multiple projects (in a given year).
- Communication and Expectation Setting:
- Sets clear expectations and communicates ongoing project status to top management.
- Leads project negotiations with clients, staff and outside vendors as required.
- Establishes and maintains key relationships with business and IT executives and project sponsors.
- Defines and promotes clear understanding of project connection to overall business objectives and results.
- Ensures that project solutions align to defined business strategies and uses influence to ensure execution meets long term objectives
- Project Delivery:
- Provides direction and oversight for team leads on complex infrastructure projects.
- Ensures overall integrity of multiple project delivery plans with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk, and resources.
- Effectively manages project resources across project phases both within and outside of direct span of control.
- Manages overall project delivery using proactive assessment of metrics and available project outputs.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Manages overall project risk to ensure identification, escalation, and resolution of issues across multiple delivery groups and/or projects.
- Ensures appropriate operational readiness and production transition planning occurs to provide an effective transition into production.
- Financial Management:
- Ensures all elements of financial management are identified, maintained, and coordinated.
- Works with financial controllers to determine financial impact and implications of various delivery options and solutions and recommends best course for project delivery.
- Maintains overall accountability for management of financial risk and opportunities across multiple project phases and delivery groups.
- Facilitates or participates in development of the Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Works with peers and other leaders to promote best practices and continuous improvement of project delivery across the enterprise.
- Establishes quality and performance targets for projects. Keeps informed of advances in the IT field.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to more junior level Project managers and leads.
- Prepares staff performance evaluations and creates objectives / development plans.
- Directs and manages resources assigned to projects.
- Provides guidance and escalation for issues and concerns.
- Provides input and feedback on growth and development opportunities for more junior PM's.
- Manages the competing needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Manages matrixed resources and related relationships within each functional area.
- Participates in or influences solution partner selection
- Capable of managing up to 2 to 5 million across multiple projects.
- Experienced PM with Agile delivery, Scrum Master or PMP preferred
- Experience with transformation or Mergers& Acquisitions type projects is a plus.
For more information please contact Brian Otten.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.