Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Nashville, Tennessee, United States | AMPCUS INC.
284 jours | Nashville, Tennessee, United States | AMPCUS INC.
Date de début :juillet 13
Appliquer avant :août 13 2020
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Our client, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Agile Coach that is ready to work at the team and/or program levels. As part of the Agile Value Management Office (AVMO) at our client, you will help us bring consistency to the agile portfolio at the enterprise level. In this position, you will get to coach teams and you will provide agile coaching to local, distributed and employee/offshore teams. You will support clients using a variety of agile approaches, including, but not limited to, Kanban, Scrum, and agile at scale (e.g, SAFe). You will coach teams across different levels of maturity; across portfolio, program and agile development teams. A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile practices and principles, and experience with metrics to effectively measure execution, performance, benefits and value. This position requires deep knowledge and experience with agile and to be able to apply and adapt thinking and practices to various situations as a Coach.
- Work directly with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, teams, and other stakeholders to provide coaching, consulting, education, and implementation of Agile standard practices
- Coach teams on how to set up and leverage our client's agile project management tool (Jira/ Jira Align) for inward and outward reporting.
- Align to the Agile Value Management Office (AVMO and use the AVMO assets for agile training, playbooks, assessments, etc.
- Conduct agile maturity assessments and tune ups.
- Work under the guidance of the AVMO Lead and Portfolio level coaches aligned to the organization
- Contribute to the lean optimization of our client's Agile SDLC and related processes.
- Support our client's Community Of Practice (COP) by actively engaging and contributing to best practices.
- Be an enterprise evangelist of agile ceremonies, practices and values.
- 7+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester)
- experience highly desirable.
- 4+ years of agile coaching experience, including managing large programs with offshore and
- distributed teams.
- lExcellent facilitation, written and verbal skills.
- Agile certifications such as (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO). SAFe certifications (SA, SP, SPC4 or newer) highly desirable.
- Experience with Agile Craft or Jira desirable.
Location Bloomfield, CT
Additional Locations Franklin, TN
For more information please contact Nitin Giri.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.