Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :février 08
Appliquer avant :mars 12 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Bancaire et Finance, Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Under general direction of the Senior IT PM, the Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects on time and on budget, while realizing expected outcomes and value. Especially as it regards the Information Technology components of a project, the Project Manager will deliver via Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing processes. Deliverables include financial management, resource management, project plan, schedule and implementation activities associated with the SDLC (System Development LifeCycle) Phases. The role requires project management capabilities, strategic thinking and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverage Project Management disciplines and industry best practices to ensure successfully project delivery
- Manages project resources
- Works closely with management, Project Stakeholders and Project Sponsors to define and achieve project deliverables
- Meets financial objectives by defining, managing and reporting on project budget
- Supports in the development of functional and design specifications from requirements
- Manages vendors and vendor agreements as they relate to projects
- Coordinates activities across IT and Business teams to ensure alignment
- Provides timely, concise communications to functional and executive leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
- Identifies issues and potential risks within the project; proactively manages them to resolution and/or mitigation
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities Performs related duties as assigned.
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires training and experience in computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- PMI certification or equivalent project management methodology training and hours preferred; requires full project life cycle and team leadership experience with large-scale implementations specifically in managing development and data objects; demands cross functional information technology/business analysis background
- At least 5+ years’ experience managing software development projects with aggressive schedules; experience in program management/leadership or consulting; and experience in high-level communications with internal and external senior leaders/stakeholders
- Familiarity with agile methodologies with proven track record of multiple product cycle delivery
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong Project Management Skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines, operating in a cross-functional environment. Technical expertise in project management support tools like MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates knowledge, understanding and experience leading projects related to Health Care Services, Pharmacy and Distribution Services.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to communicate (and work) effectively with people from different technical and business backgrounds, acting as a liaison, understanding and appreciating different perspectives and translating into terms necessary for any group or individual to understand.
- Ability to lead dynamically and energize work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to business needs
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Prior experience in Consulting, Six-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing or Kaizen is beneficial